Final fest has been added to the games code

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
So, data miners have found a new special splat fest in the games code called “Sand”, they also found some code that could be saying all the idle groups are performing together on the schedule. There’s a possibility that this is summer nights because it’s a special splatfest, but unless they changed something, why would all the idols perform at the same time on a stage?
IMG_2160.jpeg

Cephalobro

According to a video, we could get a temporary plaza that takes place in the desert part, and apparently, Inklings, Octolings, and Jellyfish will have ink stains on them. How will that even work?

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
According to a video, we could get a temporary plaza that takes place in the desert part, and apparently, Inklings, Octolings, and Jellyfish will have ink stains on them. How will that even work?
I don't know and please tell me that this isn't the final fest.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I don't know and please tell me that this isn't the final fest.
Nintendo tends to be that predictable. We should have just accepted the idea the second we noticed the trailer jelly had stickers for all three idol groups. It makes even more sense when you consider, what else would the Final Fest be?
One thing is for certain, Nintendo is going to do a good job of whatever they end up making. They do care about Splatfests.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If they're actually making Final Fest take place in a separate area, that opens the chance for them to have a Big Run happen in Splatsville so I'm really excited to see what it ends up being.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
but honestly, I’m excited for it. I know Content updates are ending, but i’m wondering what will happen after the game sort of chills out. The thing is if off the hook doesn’t win, (which it most definitely will) it will rip the community to shreds. also, like they said in the treehouse thing they wanna do a soft reboot or something in the next game, I don’t know how this is going to affect the next game if we’re doing a soft reboot. at least that’s what I’m getting from it, they said something along the lines of “ this is the end for the saga” basically saying they want new characters and a new storyline.

Cephalobro

In the end, it doesn't matter which idol group wins due to the fact that most likely none of them will be present in the next game.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
plot twist we all get out to the desert for the big music festival and find ourselves in a fyre festival situation. we're all covered in ink stains from fighting over the limited resources.

alternate plot: during big big run the salmonids overtake everywhere and we all have to retreat to the desert wasteland. we only have enough resources to save one city and the final fest is about which one we're most willing to fight for (in the end we take back them all anyway but each area is slightly changed from the damage it suffered).

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
realistically since they mentioned bringing in folks from inkopolis in the Big big run dialogue maybe it's something like "wow we all came together and saved the world from the salmonids! let's celebrate this unity with a huge music festival in a central place we can all gather!" And then also have a splatfest about which idol group is the best because nothing says unity like pitting everyone back against each other, lol

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Nintendo tends to be that predictable. We should have just accepted the idea the second we noticed the trailer jelly had stickers for all three idol groups. It makes even more sense when you consider, what else would the Final Fest be?
One thing is for certain, Nintendo is going to do a good job of whatever they end up making. They do care about Splatfests.
I know, I am just worried that this upcoming splatfests is the final fest, I really don't want to miss out on the final fest, it'll be my first ever final fest

Yeenom

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
I know, I am just worried that this upcoming splatfests is the final fest, I really don't want to miss out on the final fest, it'll be my first ever final fest
Nah, at the very very least we'll have summerfest before final fest. It'll most likely happen after a few season re-runs.

Yeenom

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
realistically since they mentioned bringing in folks from inkopolis in the Big big run dialogue maybe it's something like "wow we all came together and saved the world from the salmonids! let's celebrate this unity with a huge music festival in a central place we can all gather!" And then also have a splatfest about which idol group is the best because nothing says unity like pitting everyone back against each other, lol
"Nothing says unity like pitting everyone back against each other", How's it going Tartar?

D

Deleted member

but honestly, I’m excited for it. I know Content updates are ending, but i’m wondering what will happen after the game sort of chills out. The thing is if off the hook doesn’t win, (which it most definitely will) it will rip the community to shreds. also, like they said in the treehouse thing they wanna do a soft reboot or something in the next game, I don’t know how this is going to affect the next game if we’re doing a soft reboot. at least that’s what I’m getting from it, they said something along the lines of “ this is the end for the saga” basically saying they want new characters and a new storyline.

good idea

Squidilicious

Full Squid
Will there be a way to get snails after the final splatfest? I just started playing and it would suck to only be able to get snails one time

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Will there be a way to get snails after the final splatfest? I just started playing and it would suck to only be able to get snails one time
I'm not sure but it wouldn't make sense if they didn't add a way to get some after Fests are over.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know if they'll add another way sadly, in s2 they didn't at least, but we might get splatfest reruns though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom