• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Final Splatoon 2 Splatfest - Chaos vs Order

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
Just announced at the Splatoon 2 World Championships 2019, the final Splatfest will be Chaos vs Order!

Every single Shifty Station will be in the rotation, and afterwards Splatfest will be a selectable option in Private Battles!

It's a bit early, but what team will you choose?

SillySocks

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8373-4160-3827
Team Chaos! >=D Though I don't like how Nogami pitched it as, "What sort of a world would you wish for the Inklings and their friends?" 'cause I'm pretty sure Pearl wouldn't actually wish absolute anarchy for the Splatoon world, nor the participants who choose her side. Besides the ink color and general Pearl fan, I tend to like roleplaying more chaotic characters in D&D, and sometimes it's the renegades who forces open avenues to all realms of possibility when civility becomes much too cloistered. Sometimes. ;)

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
This Splatfest also doubles as Callie and Pearl vs Marie and Marina.
Last time Callie lost, but this time we'll win!!

Cephalobro

Picking Team Order, it's time for DJ Octavio to be overthrown once and for all and let the rest of the Octarians come to the surface, I mean heck, even the Octotroopers are against him now. Plus, I have a distaste against Salmonids anyway, so any side that goes against them is the side I'll choose.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
maaaaan this makes me sad..last spatfest already..it feels like the game literally just came out!!!
but since it's the last splatfest i have to pick Marina.
only positive thing about this is that they are probably going to start working on Splatoon 3 after this! :D

SillySocks

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8373-4160-3827
maaaaan this makes me sad..last spatfest already..it feels like the game literally just came out!!!
Seriously though! Two years for a lovable game like this feels much too short, especially considering there's still tons of new players buying the game for the first time. Perhaps when 3 comes out, four years until the "Last Splatfest" may feel a bit meatier, or at least not announce a date when support will end ahead of time - feel out the ebb and flow of the tides.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So it isn't *quite* Pearl vs Marina, but it still seems like you're more or less supposed to pick between Pearl and Marina.

At long last it's time to stick it to Marina fans.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
So it isn't *quite* Pearl vs Marina, but it still seems like you're more or less supposed to pick between Pearl and Marina.

At long last it's time to stick it to Marina fans.
Marina fans rise up. Order all the way, Marina's team or not! The winner of this splatfest will surely define splatoon 3

Danirla

Inkling
I would choose Order but I prefer Pearl, so I think I'll end up picking Chaos since it's the last Splatfest and I'd like to be on her team.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
the loser of this splatfest will get the Callie treatment next game... soooo i will go all out for real this time! Marina MUST win!

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm almost kind of thinking they avoided a straight up Pearl vs Marina fest so that people wouldn't expect a repeat of what happened with Callie and Marie. Personally I do hope the results have some sort of effect on Splatoon 3, though,

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
The Splatoon JP twitter been posting quite a bit on the Final Fest. We now have a schedule of the Shifty Stations as well as their names (translations are floating about):
Code:
https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/1141905782243356673

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
The in-game announcement has commenced, and the Switch newsletter containing the new in-game gear is up!

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Alright team Callie you let me down on the WiiU. Lets not repeat with team Pearl/Chaos.

tumblr_nopy52JeyK1ut6yv4o1_500.png

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, I reached my goal: playing all Shifty stations at least once this fest. Got to play most of my favorites a couple of times. I had to play through the night a bit, but it was worth it. The only stage I didn't play at all was Mainstage, so it was a great weekend with lots of variety.

Very sad it's all over :(
Now we have to wait for like 3 years for another fest...

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
I'm seriously gonna miss Splatfests. So many good moments this weekend tearing it up with friends and seeing everyone's reactions to all the Shifty Stations.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
meh Chaos won..oh well it was a good final splatfest!
now hopefully they will start making Splatoon 3 in 2020! :D

Cephalobro

meh Chaos won..oh well it was a good final splatfest!
now hopefully they will start making Splatoon 3 in 2020! :D
After they're done developing Animal Crossing: New Horizons of course. I prefer that they take their time with Splatoon 3 so its story mode doesn't come out as rushed as Octo Canyon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom