• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Game grumps social

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
GG versus? In the Jon-era, mine would be Family Feud (for now, I need to watch the other ones). Don't have a favorite yet from the Dan-era.

Does anyone like Steamrolled? They haven't done much of those lately ever since Grumpcade came along.

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
i do like the steamrolled episodes, they seem to have more fun playing the game than trying to be funny. i would like them to play Splatoon haha see if a few members on here can get in a lobby with them

Pesty

Inkster Jr.
I'm still sad they didn't end Mario 64 on episode 64. They had such a good opportunity.
Also, did anyone else notice that SoloTravelBlog has commented on an episode or two? I thought that was pretty funny.

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Yeah, really.
They even mentioned "Guild Grumps" on magfest.
I watched it on YT the magfest aswell, so yeah.
Either way, I can't cause WoW = pay pay and I no play pay pay.

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
if Guild Grumps is filmed like a cheesy reality show i will give it a watch because of the comedy aspect of it other wise i might give it a miss

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
I got into Grumps because of the controversy of Dan replacing Jon. I hadn't ever really paid them much attention but wanted to see what the fuss was about.
I now exclusively pay attention to the show for Dan. If Jon came back for a once off, or anniversary special or something that'd be sweet, just to see how the two Not So Grumps would get along.

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
Guild Grumps first ep was so good i am glad that they went with the reality show theme suites it well i think

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
I liked watching Ross's responses like that, it was quite funny, either way, Arin didn't know what he was doing himself either, so it ain't his fault so ye.
Bwuaagh if only no paypay mmo i'd be more heppi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom