• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Also got these three sexy pieces to offer:

Wow, a few of you are doing great!

Ulk, what/how much perfect gear has been released? That would be a great resource!

I am slowly grinding my way through some good gear combinations but hadn't spotted any perfect gear yet. I never played the first game so this was new to me. I had heard having multiples of the same ability chunks on one piece of gear had diminishing returns so was not the best way to go, but I assume from this thread that that isn't true?

I am about to have the 18k aviators and a pair of shoes that between them have Main and 3 subs of swim speed and run speed (so not perfect gear but as long as worn together is the same.

With that in mind I am really looking for perfect body gear that covers other bases. Ink resistance would be perfect if it exists? Special saver. Sub ink saver and anything that you guys think would work well for me :)

Thanks to anyone that can help. I play daily.
A perfect Special Saver shirt, two perfect Run Speed Up shirts, one perfect Swim Speed Up pair of shoes and a perfect Bomb Defense Up shirt. I have the feeling there was another one I just can't think of right now, but I can also guarantee that I own that one as well.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
YO DID ANYONE SNAG THAT SQUID FACEMASK WITH QUICK SUPER JUMP?

Also @Flopps i got this ol thing
@the Wow, nice find! How can I pick them up? Should we friend eachother and battle?

Last edited:

Ed Leech

Inkster Jr.
Ulk, that gear is fresh as hell! Not sure if you are free but I'm about now and if you are willing to let me have some of those I would really appreciate it.

The gear you are wearing in that image is insane. That along with the perfect special saver shirt would be the ones I would be most greatful for.

Last edited:

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Does someone have that pure bomb defense shirt? I'd like to have it for the future.

Also, if anyone else besides @the has the Piranha Moccasins with Object Shredder, then I'd gladly take them!

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I've been searching high and low for the Camping Hat with Ink Saver Main after I forgot to buy it when I had the chance.

As for what I have to offer, I have a Red Tentatek Tee with pure swim speed, and Piranha Moccasins with a swim speed main and two ink resists that I'm grinding up to three.

the

Inkling Commander
@the Wow, nice find! How can I pick them up? Should we friend eachother and battle?
yeah sure! Sorry for the late response.
I won't be able to get on splatoon until after 7pm EST today, but if you haven't got em yet I'll PM my friend code just in case

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Does someone have that pure bomb defense shirt? I'd like to have it for the future.

Also, if anyone else besides @the has the Piranha Moccasins with Object Shredder, then I'd gladly take them!
I have the perfect bomb defense up top but not with the slots filled in. If you still have interest in it, do let me know.
Ulk, that gear is fresh as hell! Not sure if you are free but I'm about now and if you are willing to let me have some of those I would really appreciate it.

The gear you are wearing in that image is insane. That along with the perfect special saver shirt would be the ones I would be most greatful for.
Due to timezone differences appointments with me are a little difficult, but send me a private message whenever you're online and maybe we can arrange something.

Ed Leech

Inkster Jr.
I have the perfect bomb defense up top but not with the slots filled in. If you still have interest in it, do let me know.

Due to timezone differences appointments with me are a little difficult, but send me a private message whenever you're online and maybe we can arrange something.
PM sent.

I'm from England so very little time difference between us so hopefully all will be ok?

Played ranked battles for the first time last night for a couple of hours and quickly started levelling up my rank. For some reason I didn't think you gained normal levels in rank battles and wanted to get to level 30 to unlock all the weapons. What a mistake and feel such a fool for missing out on all the variety since launch.

Needless to say I will be playing all night tonight.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Hi there! I'm looking for the Squidvader Cap :head_cap005: with Tenacity :ability_tenacity:
Please pm me, thank you in advance!

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
If only I had started playing sooner.. orz
In case anyone has them and is willing to let me order them off, it'd be greatly appreciated.

IsaiahClubhouse

Inkling
NNID
IsaiahplaysMK8
Switch Friend Code
SW-7264-0944-3514
Does anybody have a Lime-Easy Stripe Shirt with Ninja Squid? If you know anybody that has it point them to this post please, Thank you!

the

Inkling Commander
Anybody know if there exists/anybody have enperry headgear or shoes with sub power up?

flamingoezz

Inkling
how exactly do you swap items? can you exchange for in game money or snails? -- or just item for item?

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Anybody know if there exists/anybody have enperry headgear or shoes with sub power up?
Doesn't exist at all. The only gear brands currently having perfect gear to their names are Inkline, Krak-On, Rockenberg and Zekko.

Reactions: the

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
I don't think that there's an Enperry Sub Power Up or else someone would have mentioned it by now.

Reactions: the

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
Also, does anyone have a good Swim Speed Up Shirt? I want one for my Brella Kit.
You still need that shirt? I got a pure fuju tee if you need it.

Also does anyone have a pure of those gold hi horses? I've been ordering them left and right to no luck.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
You still need that shirt? I got a pure fuju tee if you need it.

Also does anyone have a pure of those gold hi horses? I've been ordering them left and right to no luck.
No, I found a better kit. Thanks for the Offer.

On the Plus side, I have Gold Hi-Horses which are :ability_runspeed:/:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Another thing to note is that I have a:ability_runspeed:/:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: Jellyvader Cap, and I also have a Rockenberg :ability_runspeed: Shirt!

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
No, I found a better kit. Thanks for the Offer.

On the Plus side, I have Gold Hi-Horses which are :ability_runspeed:/:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Another thing to note is that I have a:ability_runspeed:/:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: Jellyvader Cap, and I also have a Rockenberg :ability_runspeed: Shirt!
Dayumm, mind if I snag them shoes sometime in the future? I'll try to get mine scrubbed clean and see what abilities they get, and if they don't turn out to be destined then I might have to ask you for a quick turf battle (or pb if they let you see the people from the pb in the square).

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Sure. PM me friend code when ever, and I'll try to get them to ya. Though, there is a chance that you might only get the first slot, which would be Quick Super Jump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom