• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

alexj9626

Inkling
Does anyone have the Blue Slips Ons with Swim Speed? I didnt knew they existed until i saw a post with them.

Just in case, what about the Shirt with Blue Hoodie with Ink Saver (sub)? Could someone pass me that one?

Thanks! Would really appreciate those.

Last edited:

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Does anyone have the Blue Slips Ons with Swim Speed? I didnt knew they existed until i saw a post with them.

Just in case, what about the Shirt with Blue Hoodie with Ink Saver (sub)? Could someone pass me that one?

Thanks! Would really appreciate those.
Got them. Contact me so we can arrange an appointment.

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
Sure. PM me friend code when ever, and I'll try to get them to ya. Though, there is a chance that you might only get the first slot, which would be Quick Super Jump.
Thank you! And don't worry, I have plenty run speed chunks to fill that super jump.

Rikoukiki

Inkling
I haven't seen a pair of Black flip flops with Ink Saver Main yet, but I do have the Black flip flops with Ink Recovery Up. Just let me know when you want to pick it up.
HI awesome how to proceed first time for me.

Edit : done thank you Silxer !

Last edited:

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Also, does anyone have that Bomb Defense Up Snow Delta Straps? I made the choice to switch it out for the swim speed ones. I want it just incase the meta becomes bombs or somehting.

SiriusV21

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1044-3487-7420
Hi. Does anyone have the Pink Easy-Stripe Shirt with Special Charge Up? Want that really badly.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
@SiriusV21 You're in luck as I do indeed have that shirt. Just hit me up so we can figure out a time to arrange. =)

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
So the Splatnet Store Twitter has broken down sadly. Is there any other way to see what's been on the store outside of the app itself? I'm still waiting on Tinted Shades with Comeback, but now I have no way of knowing if the store has had them or not.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
So the Splatnet Store Twitter has broken down sadly. Is there any other way to see what's been on the store outside of the app itself? I'm still waiting on Tinted Shades with Comeback, but now I have no way of knowing if the store has had them or not.
Just look on the Nintendo Switch App from time to time. I don't have the ones with compack, but I have them with :ability_runspeed:/:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
So how do you order the stuff?
Other people order off of Splatnet then I order off of them.

EDIT: Btw if you still need those snow delta straps with bomb defense main I just got them. PM if interested!

Last edited:

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Other people order off of Splatnet then I order off of them.

EDIT: Btw if you still need those snow delta straps with bomb defense main I just got them. PM if interested!
Nah, I don't. Found someone in the plaza.

_SQuetzal

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1426-9796-6686
Does anyone have the b-ball Jersey (away) or the inkopolis squaps Jersey with haunt? I can't seem to find either of them anywhere!

Pierre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Funfair
Does anyone have the camo jacket with ninja squid?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

Would anyone happen to have the Blue Peaks Tee with Ninja Squid?

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Does anyone have the camo jacket with ninja squid?
Hi, yes I have the Camo with Ninja squid. Let me know when's a good time to add :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom