• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Gear Exchanging Thread

Koopon

Roller/Blaster Main
Switch Friend Code
SW-6418-2499-7488
Hey Squidos. I'm looking for the White V-neck Tee with Swim Speed Up. I'm happy to look through my stuff for something to trade for it.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I would really like if someone had Retro Specs with anything better than Comeback. Something like Ink Recovery Up, Ink Saver (Main) or (Sub) or even Ink Resistance Up would do the job.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I would really like if someone had Retro Specs with anything better than Comeback. Something like Ink Recovery Up, Ink Saver (Main) or (Sub) or even Ink Resistance Up would do the job.
I have retro specs with ink recovery, if you want them.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Has anyone seen the Bubble Rain Boots? I'm not sure if they were ported over, but the Reggae tee was, so my cutie boots have to exist, right?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Has anyone seen the Bubble Rain Boots? I'm not sure if they were ported over, but the Reggae tee was, so my cutie boots have to exist, right?
Yep! I have them if you want to trade sometime.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Well, there you go Reila. Of course you had to be rude about it, but I expected no different.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, there you go Reila. Of course you had to be rude about it, but I expected no different.
You never said I was supposed to let you win the match. Also, there is no user as rude as you in this forum, widely known fact. Thanks, by the way.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Hi guys! I'm looking for blue moto boots:shoes_bot003:with ink recovery up :ability_inkrecovery: as the main ability. Please let me know when we can meet up if you have them ASAP.

Edit: Never mind, I found them on my own.

Last edited:

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326

Does any one have the Takoroka Galactic Tie Dye with Thermal Ink (It's original ability)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom