• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

*★Nebula★*

Inkster Jr.
is there anyone who have takoroka headgear with tenacity?

I will be very appreciated if someone give me that headgear.

please reply me
I have the Takoroka Visor (3star) with Tenacity. Not sure if you are still looking for one?

Edit: I have the gear I requested for now.

Last edited:

Rutoto

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1952-5002-9429
Hey, I’m trying to make a gear set for my Forge Pro, and I’m looking for Tan Work Boots with Object Shredder, and the Urchins Cap with Special Power Up. If anybody has both or one of these, and is willing to let me order them off you, let me know!

saint_kthulhu

Full Squid
Hey, I’m trying to make a gear set for my Forge Pro, and I’m looking for Tan Work Boots with Object Shredder, and the Urchins Cap with Special Power Up. If anybody has both or one of these, and is willing to let me order them off you, let me know!
I’ve got the Rockenberg Tan Boots with Object Shredder. Not the cap though.

Rutoto

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1952-5002-9429
I’ve got the Rockenberg Tan Boots with Object Shredder. Not the cap though.
That’s great, PM me your friend code and a time when you could be on so we could do a quick match

Dergless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4801-7358-8113
Hello again Squidboards, I'm looking for the Blue Moto boots with Object Shredder and Black Seahorses/Fake Contacts with RSU. I don't have any pures to offer at the moment but I do have most of the perfects from Splatnet (sandals /w bomb def, blue shoes w/ SSU, both RSU tees) if anyone is interested!

Last edited:

NaCLO

Inkling
NNID
pigperson123
Hello! I’m looking for a White Inky Rider with Ink Recovery Up. This is my first forum so if I did something wrong point me in the right direction. Thank you!

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
Anyone want my Toni Kensa Face Visor with a main of bomb defense up and three subs of bomb defense up?

D

deletedUser_29801

Edit: Got it!

I am currently looking for the inkfall shirt with run speed up :ability_runspeed:

Last edited by a moderator:

kiaral2004

Inkling
NNID
mrslucky96
Switch Friend Code
SW-5694-4295-4018
I’ve been looking for a while and I’m kinda desperate here because I know its possible but no one has responded to me. I’m looking for the Hula Punk Shirt with ink saver sub as its main ability. It doesn’t have to have any subs as I have the chunks I want for it, any help would be really appreciated, thanks

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
I’ve been looking for a while and I’m kinda desperate here because I know its possible but no one has responded to me. I’m looking for the Hula Punk Shirt with ink saver sub as its main ability. It doesn’t have to have any subs as I have the chunks I want for it, any help would be really appreciated, thanks
I don't have that right now, but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
So, I've been gone for 3 months or so (something along those lines) and I might have missed the following thing (if anyone has a complete list of all released annie gear, it'd be much appreciated)

So I'm looking for
with

Got it thanks to st. kthulhu! <3

I can offer stuff inkluding a couple annie exclusive stuff, the majority of them ain't pure or even filled yet, sorries. :D
https://www.ikaclo.jp/users/9637/gears (list is still a bit incomplete)
^
This offer is still valid for all squids tho.

Last edited:

_Koriko_

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3709-6740-5598
Does anyone have the Sea Slug Volt 95s with special charge up? They were on the store, I just happened to miss them.

saint_kthulhu

Full Squid
So, I've been gone for 3 months or so (something along those lines) and I might have missed the following thing (if anyone has a complete list of all released annie gear, it'd be much appreciated)

So I'm looking for
with

I can offer stuff inkluding a couple annie exclusive stuff, the majority of them ain't pure or even filled yet, sorries. :D
https://www.ikaclo.jp/users/9637/gears (list is still a bit incomplete)
Hi, I have this hat.

I can PB in the evening if you’re still searching.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
*_* Ah, I've almost given up hope. Shoot me a DM with your Switch-FC and your timezone so I'll know when to be around, or awake. :D Thanks in advance!

saint_kthulhu

Full Squid
*_* Ah, I've almost given up hope. Shoot me a DM with your Switch-FC and your timezone so I'll know when to be around, or awake. :D Thanks in advance!
I tried to send a DM (or what I think is a DM). I got some error message that said I cannot start a conversation with you.

The following error occurred:
Participants:
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Либра.”

Any guesses how to resolve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom