• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

kiaral2004

Inkling
NNID
mrslucky96
Switch Friend Code
SW-5694-4295-4018
Does anyone have the Suede Marine Lace-Ups with Sub Power Up?

Shrewdilus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1943-5937-0297
Does anyone have the House-tag Denim Cap with comeback and the Pink Easy-Stripe Shirt with respawn punisher?

supgamer76

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supremegamer2
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-9546-1673
Looking for any Shoes that are Sub saver pures, perferably ones with 3 stars since murch only gives me the 1 slot for 1 star shoes that have been upgraded to have 3. Friend code is 5939 9546 1673

Shrewdilus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1943-5937-0297
Looking for any Shoes that are Sub saver pures, perferably ones with 3 stars since murch only gives me the 1 slot for 1 star shoes that have been upgraded to have 3. Friend code is 5939 9546 1673
I’m working on making a pure, I’ll notify you when I get it

Keee

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0554-9715-4212
Hi guys! I'm looking for a Front Zip Vest with Ink Saver Main as the main ability if anyone has it, I currently have it fully set up with Ink Saver Sub if anyone wants that
♥

mutantmagnet

Inkster Jr.
I have been keeping track of splatnet for a month now that I'm more serious about choosing gear.

I had The impression the gear would be totally random but it feels like it is strictly . limited to an expanded pool of presets.

It is pretty disappointing this seems to be the case. I am beginning to think splatnet is legit the most poorly conceived concept I have seen in any Nintendo game.

Nothing comes close not even Navi from Majoras Mask.

It sticks out by being in a great game while Urban Champion is less offensive because it tells you quickly you are playing a rare bad Nintendo game.

Daybreak

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4433-1250-4444
LF: Forge Green Tee with Special Saver Up or any Forge Shirt with Special Saver Up

Last edited:

tch

Inkling
Hello everyone!
I'm not looking for Splatnet gear, but rather the clothes the Octoling girl is wearing in the promotional art since I think it looks super cute ;-;
The gear I'm looking for is:

-Shoes: Red Power Stripes
-Clothes: Octoking HK Jersey
-Headgear: Black FishFry Bandana

I'm really sorry to not be able to give anything back as I just got Splatoon a couple of days ago, but your help is highly appreciated (; w ; ♥

//e:. I got what I was looking for, thanks a lot ♥

Last edited:

Shrewdilus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1943-5937-0297
I’m looking for the House-tag Denim Cap with Comeback, Annaki Drive Tee with Respawn Punisher, and Punk Blacks with Ink Recovery Up

Serra

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3672-4452-4520
Hello! I’m looking for a Black Inky Rider with ink saver (Main) & Special Forces Beret with Tenacity if anyone has those please let me know. I’m trying to make my inkling but the skill slots arn’t in my favor... I’ve got a discord if you’d like to dm me. I’m Serra#8241

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Swello, friends! I'm looking for the Blowfish Newsie with Ink Recovery Up :ability_inkrecovery:. I missed it on the day it came.

Also, I feel bad for everyone that didn't get their orders, so I'll try!

@Dergless I've got the Cream Hi-Tops if you're still looking for them!
@Daybreak I have the Green Tee with Special Saver :ability_specialsaver:
@tch I have the Black FishFry Bandana, Octoking HK Jersey, and Red Power Stripes
@the There's also the Full Moon Glasses with Opening Gambit, but unfortunately, I already traded it out for Special Charge Up :ability_specialcharge: :(
@zz3kE I have the Red Power Stripes with Run Speed Up

I'm not going to be on today, but I definitely will tomorrow! PM me your friend code and I'll try to get the gear to you.

the

Inkling Commander
Swello, friends! I'm looking for the Blowfish Newsie with Ink Recovery Up :ability_inkrecovery:. I missed it on the day it came.

Also, I feel bad for everyone that didn't get their orders, so I'll try!

@Dergless I've got the Cream Hi-Tops if you're still looking for them!
@Daybreak I have the Green Tee with Special Saver :ability_specialsaver:
@tch I have the Black FishFry Bandana, Octoking HK Jersey, and Red Power Stripes
@the There's also the Full Moon Glasses with Opening Gambit, but unfortunately, I already traded it out for Special Charge Up :ability_specialcharge: :(
@zz3kE I have the Red Power Stripes with Run Speed Up

I'm not going to be on today, but I definitely will tomorrow! PM me your friend code and I'll try to get the gear to you.
No worries, I picked up the full moon glasses as soon as i saw em in the shop! (And then they were in there again a day later... nintendo is toying with me) Thanks for lookin out for me tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom