• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

L;lac

Inkling
I'm searching for Painter's Mask with tenacity, Shark Moccasins with swim speed up, and Mawcasins with special saver as their main abilities.

Please message me if you can offer any of these. Thanks!

e: Now also on my list, is Blue Sailor Suit with run speed up OR swim speed up.​

Last edited:

FrogFinder

Inkling
NNID
FrogFinder
Switch Friend Code
SW-2817-5227-2307
Does anyone have the Takoroka Rainbow Tie Dye shirt, with the Run Speed Up ability? Please let me know if you do!!
shirt.png
go.png

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I need a shirt that is like this

WANTS
-preferably firefin but can be tektanek
-preferably a pure (so I have a better chance when I get it from spyke) sub saver up or ink recovery up but doesn't have to be

NEEDS
-At least 2 sub savers
-Firefin

Last edited:

H77

Inkling
hey everyone,

im looking for a
Splash Mob clothing piece with
Ink Recovry Up.
Preferably the
Shirt with Blue Hoodie, the regular
White Shirt would be fine aswell.
The only decent gear piece i own that i could offer are pure
Blue Slip Ons

Thanks in advance!

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
Hey all, I am looking for a pair of Krak-On shoes with Drop Roller that are NOT Plum Casuals, Hunter Hi-Tops or Oyster Clogs.
I would prefer the Polka Dot Slip Ons if possible as they naturally come with Drop Roller and the ones I currently own have Stealth Jump instead :) (EDIT: I have found a pair now!)

I have a selection of triple-rolled headgear, clothes and shoes to offer back if you would like to order from me as well! Please check out this link: https://pastebin.com/M6gWmRuV

Please message me if you can help or if you would like to order from me. Thanks :)

Last edited:

kiaral2004

Inkling
NNID
mrslucky96
Switch Friend Code
SW-5694-4295-4018
I'm now looking for the Fake Contacts with Special Power Up and the Baby-Jelly Shirt with Swim Speed, trying to finish an Octobrush set

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm now looking for the Fake Contacts with Special Power Up and the Baby-Jelly Shirt with Swim Speed, trying to finish an Octobrush set
I have the fake contacts with special power up. We can arrange a private battle sometime.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I love how I spent like, a week pestering @Wosie for a White Inky Rider with swim speed as its main, and then THIS beauty just shows up on Splatnet.

EDIT: Just for context, I've been waiting for the 3.0 update because it introduces at least 100 pieces of gear some returning from the old game, and I was desperately hoping that the reskin of the Inky Riders would come with ninja squid, if nothing else as a Splatnet option. -Guess I don't have to wait for that anymore!

Also, according to the user-made gear spreadsheet, Ninja Squid on an Inky Rider isn't a possibility, or at least it's not something we've encountered yet. I dunno how that thing works ¯\(°_o)/¯

Last edited:

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Time to wait a long time for the Black version to have that. :rolleyes:
Things actually fell into place for me; I initially wanted to have the black jacket and matching punk shoes for the vanilla Dualie Squelchers with the white jacket/shoes for the Custom ones released later, until they decided to change it to have Stingray instead of Ink Armour. Now I don't have too much use for special power up, so having it with ninja squid breaths some new life into my virtual wardrobe. I thoroughly approve.

kiaral2004

Inkling
NNID
mrslucky96
Switch Friend Code
SW-5694-4295-4018
Ok now all I need is the Baby-Jelly Shirt with Swim Speed
Edit: Still need Fake Contacts with Special Power Up

Last edited:

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid
Hi!

I'm looking for:
Five-Panel Cap with Special Charge Up
Urchins Cap with Quick Super Jump
Annaki Red Cuff with Swim Speed Up
Custom Painted F-3 with Quick Super Jump
Baby Jelly Shirt with Tie with Quick Respawn
Oyster Clogs with Cold-Blooded
Neon Sea Slugs with Stealth Jump
Sea Slug Volt 95s with Run Speed Up
Either Moto Boots or Punk Blacks with Quick Super Jump

Um, that spreadsheet haven't updated for while... Do you have any information that updated recently?

My gear: https://www.ikaclo.jp/users/9694/gears
Note: Some of gears that are empty actually filled in but I plan to put right abilities in. Game, y u no give me ability i want?

If you have one or interested to have one of mine, please PM me.

the

Inkling Commander
With the new ninja squid nerf I should prob get more serious about investing in swim speed, so does anyone have any krak-on ninja squid gear? Does that exist?

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
Hi! Does anyone have the Whale-Knit Sweater? It has the Run-Speed up ability and looks like this:

EDIT: First match I played, I found it.

Last edited:

Dergless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4801-7358-8113
Hey all, I'm looking for the Front Zip Vest with Ink Saver Sub, if anyone has it I'd love to do an exchange with you!

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has the Octoglasses with ink recover up, sub saver or main saver?

I haven’t got much to trade, but have a large amount of SplatNet gear I can “trade”

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom