Giraffes

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917

Do remember that Snake also came from M rated games and he was in Brawl.[/QUOTE] Its

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917

Do remember that Snake also came from M rated games and he was in Brawl.[/QUOTE] Its crazy how a person can get so mad over a person opinion over a game charcter:rolleyes:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Do remember that Snake also came from M rated games and he was in Brawl.
Its crazy how a person can get so mad over a person opinion over a game charcter:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
I'm not mad about it. Unless you are talking about the other topic.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
What a miracle! An hour special devoted to the giraffe! These nature shows almost always go for the carnivores or elephants while the herbivores like giraffes are normally only an afterthought. This is amazing and I am excited to watch it.

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
What a miracle! An hour special devoted to the giraffe! These nature shows almost always go for the carnivores or elephants while the herbivores like giraffes are normally only an afterthought. This is amazing and I am excited to watch it.

Its crazy how a person can get so mad over a person opinion over a game charcter:rolleyes:
I'm not mad about it. Unless you are talking about the other topic.[/QUOTE]
Not you the other people.

Switch Friend Code
SW-1979-9179-2672
Who is Meechy2000? lol

And I've already ordered Bayonetta 1 + 2 after that presentation :D I'm a bit iffy on Corrin, but s/he's the only DLC character I'm not too happy about so I can't really complain.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Meechy is my Twin Squad buddy. He got me to B+ in the first place. I joined his group as well and he found mine.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Just finished watching the documentary on giraffes. I learned so much about giraffes. Such as adults do make audible sounds that humans can technically hear but at night only and humans can barely hear it. Isn't it nice when they focus on other animals besides the usual ones on nature documentaries?

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
They're here!

Pics which I already sent to Clawford in a PM:

Am I a good hostage holder, I mean hostess?

The peanut butter craving is finally satisfied now:

There's no pineapple slices on it either. I'll eventually get a Team Burgers pic.

I don't have a real dog to represent Team Dog's side. Oh well.

Look at how proud my cat looks:

Cephalopod Cousins do some reading

(wow there's even something about pizza on the cover. Had this cover foreshadowed a future team Marie would support?)

How many times have I said my husband is a car enthusiast?

Marshmallows!

Hot dogs!

Team Art!

What is going on?

(I hope you can see what is on the screen in the pictures of the 3DS. Also no Judd plush available yet so had to find a substitute)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom