• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormPhrax

Full Squid
NNID
joelsmart01
So is anyone planning on mixing things up this time around?

I've been almost exclusively using Splattershot Jr. and Charger, so this time around, I thought I'd give the Roller and Splattypuff Sr. some love.
I'm planning on using the Charger/Splattershot Jr. this time around as I'd like to have equal experience with every weapon type when the game comes out so I can start to build my play-style from scratch.

Howl7

Pro Squid

I've been almost exclusively using Splattershot Jr. and Charger, so this time around, I thought I'd give the Roller and Splattypuff Sr. some love.
In the others sessions i have divided the time equally between the four weapons (about 40 minutes for weapon in total), so in this upcoming opportunity of play i have decided that i will use the weapon that i liked more.^^

Lord_Espurr

Inkling
NNID
wheresthetoliet
I just found out that you can view who you played with during the testfire in the Recently Played With option of the friends menu. I wonder how many of you guys are in my list.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
I'm planning on either exclusively going with the roller or mixing it up with the splattershot and roller....although this all depends on if the weather isn't severe....it's been raining way too much in texas and there's a potential for severe storms this weekend so i may or may not be able to attend the final testfire

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Is it wrong that I looked at an invite to a friend's birthday this Saturday and immediately start making plans to leave early to get back in time for the Testfire? XD
We'd all do the same, or not even go at all just to be sure you had the time to play.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
one thing i am gonna remind myself about...is not picking the charger i want this final testfire to be fun not frustrating and i rather not screw up everything for the team

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
We'd all do the same, or not even go at all just to be sure you had the time to play.
Hahah. Yeah, if I was on US time, I would be considering that, but since I'm on European time, UK specifically (well, Irish, but you know, same thing) I have till 11pm to make it back home tomorrow. I'm sure I'll manage that.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
not sure how I'm gonna keep myself awake in time for the global testfire....morning cartoons end up doing quite the number on me....so it might be quite the difficult task to stay awake and alert until 5:00 PM

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
once again it all depends on how much sleep i get....if i stay up all night....there's no way I'll be able to sleep and wake up in time for the testfire

so I'm really gonna be aching if i stay up all night(which is likely)....but I'm not missing the testfire whatsoever!

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral

I might play splatshot once or twice but I'm going to mainly stick with charger. I want to be good with it by the time the game comes out. Also, I was planning on making a guide, so some last minute experience would help me make it.

Anyway, it is almost here! <3 So excited! Even after playing it three times, it is one of the big things I was still excited for this week.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
We're getting so close to Testfire time! Less than 17 hours to go!

I used the Roller most in the first round, and then the Jr. nearly the entire time the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

I might give the regular splattershot another go and see if I can do any better with it now. I didn't like it when I last tried it. As for the charger, I am so profoundly terrible with it, I don't thing it would be a good idea if I used it... not after that one time I did... :p
I just found out that you can view who you played with during the testfire in the Recently Played With option of the friends menu. I wonder how many of you guys are in my list.
I wondered if you could do that... that's cool.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
I'm planning on either exclusively going with the roller or mixing it up with the splattershot and roller....although this all depends on if the weather isn't severe....it's been raining way too much in texas and there's a potential for severe storms this weekend so i may or may not be able to attend the final testfire
ugh I feel ya. missed the first test fire do to storms/losing electricity. Hopefully the weather will permit us to play tomorrow ^w^
I'm so sick of these storms too.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
I'm fortunate enough to have a friend that will let me use his Wii U so I can get a taste before I grab the bundle on release day.

Needless to say, this will be the highlight of my week. So many things to try and learn and practice.

In the end, this all will probably end up making the next week unbearable, eh?

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
I pretty much exclusively used the Splattershot Jr. in all the test fires so far. The set for that gun is just so strong... The gun felt too easy since you could go ham and activate shield when needed (really easy to get top points in games also). I will probably try out the Charge Shot this time since I plan on playing as a ranged support once the game is released next week. I think I will go into the tutorial mode at the end of the test fire and leave my Wii U on until Friday lol.

Unknownkid

Inkster Jr.
I am going to mainly use Splattershot and learn how to beat Splattershot Jr. users. I think it is the best set and I am sure I am not alone. I am pretty sure we are going to see a lot of S.Shot Jr this time around. Better learn how to deal with them now and master the Burst Balloon while having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom