• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEWB

Inkling
NNID
KEWB99
I'll be trying out every weapon since this is the first test fire I'll be able to make it too. Based on what I've seen and heard though, I expect the splattershots to be my favorites. The roller looks like fun too though.

Ameise

Inkling
NNID
SandanTrainer
I will go with the Splatcharger. Unless I keep getting more than two of them in my team. Then I will switch to Splattershot!

Life

Senior Squid
I am going to mainly use Splattershot and learn how to beat Splattershot Jr. users. I think it is the best set and I am sure I am not alone. I am pretty sure we are going to see a lot of S.Shot Jr this time around. Better learn how to deal with them now and master the Burst Balloon while having fun.
I think that of the four main weapons Splattershot is the best; the main reason people are hyped over Junior is that it has the best special of the four.

Howl7

Pro Squid
I think that of the four main weapons Splattershot is the best; the main reason people are hyped over Junior is that it has the best special of the four.
Yes, i don't like a lot this Splattershot set, i would prefer it to the Jr. if it would be like the Tentatek Splattershot. (Suction bomb & Inkzooka.)

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Well, today will be the first time I get to play Splatoon; therefore, I will try to use each weapon 4 or 5 times today to get a feel for all of them.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
Nervous I might miss this test fire. am sick as a dog, have to work until one hour before it starts, and work about 40 mins away. if nothing delays me, though, i should be golden.

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
I'm under the weather so I also hope I don't miss the testfire.

This is going to be my first testfire, so I'm excited. I'm probably going to play with each weapon, at least once.

Lozjam

Inkster Jr.
I played all three demos, but I have a friend as well. Is there a way to join a friends room? I didn't notice one whilst I was playing.

IttyBit

Inkster Jr.
NNID
IttyBit
I can see a lot of people will be trying out new main weapons this time around! And I figured I'll be doing the same!
While I can see myself dedicating myself to a roller, I still want to give the other weapons a fair chance, just to be sure. I'm not too much of a combat person, so I'll probably avoid the splat charger in favor of the Splattershot or the Splattershot Jr

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
A little over 20 mins until it kicks off for the final time.
If I see any of you out there, I'll make sure to splat you that bit extra =P

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I will try to stick exclusively with the charger this time. I played roller a lot already and splatter shot/jr are a bit boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom