Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hey! I'm actually in a lobby! By myself... Waiting for 7 more people to join lol

Skyward

Inkling
NNID
Skyward9
Also:

As a side note, did anyone feel that the connection wasn't as good even before the servers went down, or was it just me?

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
Next week I would expect people to be playing in their relative time zones. Not everybody in the world trying to play at the same time, so I don't think the servers will be as crowded. If you know what I mean.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Also:

As a side note, did anyone feel that the connection wasn't as good even before the servers went down, or was it just me?
I noticed a lot of lag in the one match I was able to play. People warping around and apparently the other team was still moving around after what the game had told me was the end of the match. Was weird. Then got stuck in matchmaking and had to literally pull the power cord of my console to get out of it >_<

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
Attempting to claw in the tutorial. Not going so well. Feels so awkward on the gamepad

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Next week I would expect people to be playing in their relative time zones. Not everybody in the world trying to play at the same time, so I don't think the servers will be as crowded. If you know what I mean.
I agree with you, it'll probably be easier when it's out for real. I do think that if they'd used 3 slots in the day like last time, it would've been alright though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom