Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
this session dropped the most games, and had the most lag for me, but it was still fun. it was nice they extended the testfire. must've been some error if they gave us comp time.

Jacob777

Full Squid
NNID
Jacob_Games777
Welp it's over now, had a blast like last time : D

Can't wait for Friday

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
Anyone else notice a lot more chargers this testfire? I wound up in a game against 3 of them. People have gotten surprisingly good with them

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
That was the most fun I've had in a long time. Friday I'll be playing all day long. I played Roller mostly, and the best game I played was my team won, I got 1150 in first, and 11 kills. I think that's good for my first time.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
I had 20 minutes of gameplay. Was a bit short but at least I got some time to play.

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
I got super lucky. Showed up at home with 5 minutes left of the originally scheduled Testfire, only to find out there's server issues so they extended it by an hour. So glad to hear that!

I got a ton of Saltspray Rig this time around, but a few Walleye matches to round out the hour. 16-0 was my best record and on my very last game too, but had to do it with a spawn trap on Walleye.

Another awesome hour of gameplay. Can't wait to have the full game on my hands.

MrRoidley

Full Squid
Wow, that was fun!
Finally getting the hang of the game. After losing constantly on the last testfire, this time I won more and even got 12 splats (while not being splatted once) :D
The Splattershot is my new main weapon, it's really good

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Had a blast playing some this round like the other 3 rounds. Props to Nintendo for doing the right thing, they didn't have to give us the extension. Glad they care about the fans.

Vinny

Inkling
Glad nintendo gave us an extra hour to play the global testfire after what happened.
Though I imagined people might of missed that too since they already thought it was over.

Geistbox

Full Squid
Great on Nintendo for extending the Testfire. The way they would have responded to it would definitely make or break consumer confidence. That and now they can iron out the kinks in what is overall a solid netcode for launch.

Overall I'm more excited than ever now that I've properly gotten acquainted with the game. I got to finally get good with the Splatcharger!

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
I'm so glad they extended the time, the game is too fun to be teased a bit and then not allowed to play.

Lord_Espurr

Inkling
NNID
wheresthetoliet
I didn't really like any of the weapons. They all felt lacking in some way. I guess that I did best with the splattershot but I couldn't get behind the ink bombs. Hopefully the full game will have a weapon that fits me.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
yeah, a lot more chargers, including me. I've gotten the hang of the charger, but would still like another loadout with different subs. the big bomb is more for anticipating suppression and cutting off escape routes. I'd like to try a homing squid or shower, but I'll more than likely try everything before deciding my fav.

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Great on Nintendo for extending the Testfire. The way they would have responded to it would definitely make or break consumer confidence. That and now they can iron out the kinks in what is overall a solid netcode for launch.

Overall I'm more excited than ever now that I've properly gotten acquainted with the game. I got to finally get good with the Splatcharger!

This is freakin' impressive! Props! :)

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
Reaffirmed that the charger is definitely not for me. I can't stand having to slow walk while charging. Went splattershot jr most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom