• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gravity Falls Social

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Gravity falls fans <3. I swear I regret ignoring the show when it first air. I thought that it was one of those awful sitcoms. After watching Headhunter, I become hooked.

Last edited:

EdgyTriangle

Inkling
NNID
EdgyTriangle
My first episode was Double Dipper, but then I went back and watched every episode from the beginning, and began to really love it! Mabel was an instant favorite character for me, as was Bill, but I grew to love Dipper and Grunkle Stan a lot over time.

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
The show is pretty good. I really want the whole mystery to unwind. I'm not a huge fan of the creator though

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
#clickbait BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS

Aubz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
abbeylilbit
Last episode was insane. My only concern is that the series is gonna end D:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
So, the newest episode:

The changed opening was just the greatest. Wendy is awesome, and the weird bubble sequence was simply amazing. I was always pretty meh with the hero talking the enemy out of the situation and the enemy reforming too fast afterwards as I prefer a slow building up of the villain reforming but I guess there was no other way for them to get out of the otherwise hopeless situation.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Oh hai. I suppose you won't mind if I turn you all into a weird creatures and take over this dimension. 'Kay, BYEE! I expected Bill to say something like that in the last episode. But man, I hate Disney's scheduling right now. We'll have to wait another month or so for the next episode. D:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Oh hai. I suppose you won't mind if I turn you all into a weird creatures and take over this dimension. 'Kay, BYEE! I expected Bill to say something like that in the last episode. But man, I hate Disney's scheduling right now. We'll have to wait another month or so for the next episode. D:
Can I be a harpy, my favorite mythological creature?

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Looks like Gideon has some redemption. Hopefully we can see what happens to him and his prisoner gang. Wonder what will Morty Blendin do? WHERE ARE YOU STAN? MY FORDSY BABY! WHO ALSO REPRESENTS THE REST IN THE WHEEL?! WHAT WILL LIE INSIDE THE SHOOTING STAR BUBBLE?!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Looks like Gideon has some redemption. Hopefully we can see what happens to him and his prisoner gang. Wonder what will Morty Blendin do? WHERE ARE YOU STAN? MY FORDSY BABY! WHO ALSO REPRESENTS THE REST IN THE WHEEL?! WHAT WILL LIE INSIDE THE SHOOTING STAR BUBBLE?!
Well, as they say... SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChibiValshe

Inkling
I noticed that Grunkle Stan isn't around much. Did the creators push him aside or will he have a bigger role in the coming episodes? Makes ya wonder...

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Sorry for bringing this dead thread, but just thought I give my reaction to the newest episode we have all waited for so long.

*sobs uncontrollably and hugs everyone* Olnh wklv li brx fub hyhub wlp.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
We are almost done.

Also I am playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and am playing as a Chespin named Mabel with a partner Tepig named Waddles to help tide me over until the finale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom