• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gravity Falls Social

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
It's been a wild, crazy, and mystery filled ride. I am grateful to Alex and all the cast & crew for this. Journal 3 replica might be our last gift from the show in 2016. What started out something silly with a mystery that had a couple of fans started to realize there is something more became a progressive show with a huge community ready to pick up the small details to help fit the pieces together.

With season 2 nearly ending, let's all give our shares on how we started to get into Gravity Falls. See how are views and thoughts have changed since we first started and today.

I actually found this out via iTunes long ago when the first season started. I was browsing the iTunes app store searching for free episodes to watch out of boredom. One of the episodes was free was Gravity Falls. I downloaded it curiously, never heard of it. I didn't notice it was from Disney either. Needless to say, the free episode started to get me to look into more as I searched online to see what more is there. I realized it was from Disney and saw it is currently airing. I do my best to follow the schedule airings. I also found out on YT that there were hidden messages from the intro and ending on Gravity Falls. I did find the weird whispers weird at first, but didn't know any programs at the time to rip my episode or record. It was until I saw online what it was and found out what each end message went.

The best grab that got me sucked into Gravity Falls was a podcast that use to talk about the episodes and daily life based on what the episode featured. It has ended before season 2, sadly, but one of the best things that happened was that they got ALEX HIRSCH himself for an interview....as Grunkle Stan. And he appeared only after the first few episodes began! Wonder how Alex felt to first get interviewed after releasing such a new series. Let wonder if Disney was aware of this or it happened when Alex was by himself. Remembering back at that podcast episode, he had dropped a few hints that would become canon today! Alex really planned out ahead. Sure it would be inevitable that changes can happened, but to see the set stone words show up in the future, shows how he stayed true to his word.

Who else is ready to share their tale?

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I was recommended it on another forum. Watched the first episode first then forgot about it. The person who recommended it then mentioned the Fight Fighters episode so I watched that then watched in order from the 2nd episode onwards.

I have two Gravity Falls Tees and a Mabel plush.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
When the creator forgets he made the thread, you know it's dead. ;_;
Despite the fact that I recently began watching the series, I truly feel that the characters have touched me in a way that no other TV series has. The writing has been superb, and even though I knew there was a Season 2, at the finale of 1, I felt doubt, that the good guys might not win this time. That is a leading example of great writing. The show has made me laugh and cry, and gotten me through some tough times. So thank you Alex Hirsch, and always stay fresh.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
If anyone is wondering, the finale is on tomorrow. Buckle up for the HYPE TRAIN.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I JUST started watching it when the finale started. I've got mixed feelings about it personally.

mark (>*.*)>

Inkling
NNID
mttmercado
i just loved watching everyone grow since episode one, Stanley has just become such tear jerker for him, maybe because he can be a jerk i don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom