Guess the Next person to Post

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
It's me!
Hai! :)

I am very well aware of this, and I purposely did it for effect. For years I've done exactly the same in applying English honorifics to myself in speech. It's just part of very common routine of mine by acting out of character, all for humor. This is the forum games section, after all. This area is for fun.

However, considering the age shown on your profile, by now you should very well know that using the wrong gendered words for someone is considered a highly significant form of insulting someone. While there's room for mistakes online in situations where you do not know someone's gender (And even then, you're perfectly able to use non-gendered language in a respectful manner!), this is not one of those places as you clearly are otherwise aware of the display of gender here, evident by your choice to display this information yourself. As I have also chosen to display this same information for clarification to those whom otherwise may miss the evident cues in front of them, I am only left to deduce that you, sir, are either ignorant, or to some degree, chauvinistic. Therefore—as this was part of your condescending lecture—after those two demeaning acts I can't help being anything other than appalled and rather disgusted at your behavior towards me.

Anyway, back to the game: I think @G1ng3rGar1 is next! :)
It's just that i'm ignorant/bad at looking up info (as evidenced by how I saw California but missed the female bit) and bad at picking up on subtle stuff like deliberate mis-use of stuff for effect due to my inability to pick up on a lot of layers within conversation. Also I didn't mean to sound condescending so sorry about both of these things :s

Anyway yeah back to the game. Gari?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom