• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hangsquid!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Nah.

_ U R _ (2/4) (I messed this up in the last post, oops. It said 1/4. But it's fixed now. It occurred because I was copy-pasting because of the B image.)

Wrong: A
E I L N O (7/10)
くコ:ー

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
No M. Minor hints: The 2 letters are different, one of them may or may not be a C, none of the new letters are from my legal full name.

_ U R _ (2/4)

E I L M N O (8/10)
くコ:二

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
There is not a T in this word.

_ U R _ (2/4)

E I L M N O T (9/10)
くコ:テ

And I finally thought of a way to respond to Cuttleshock's post so just pretend this was in my last one.

I love you, Anaru. Not, like, romantically, don't worry.
You posted that on Monday
and then you just posted this less than a week later so I'm probably going to start worrying.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Uh... I'm sure you've posted your first name somewhere before, but I can't remember it. F could fit well, though.
I'm probably going to start worrying.
Don't worry, I was very aware of the potential implications of the two in tandem. That is to say, I did it on purpose.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
F isn't in my name, but it's not in my word, either.

_ U R _ (2/4)

E F I L M N O T (10/10)
くコ:彡

I'll allow 3 more word guesses (but no more than 1 from each person), but no guessing letters. If it's still not guessed after that, I'll reveal what it is.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Eeh! Grand. Very good word. Thanks for the extra guesses! I could incorporate that clause into the OP, but I guess there's no need to overstack rules in this game, so.

_ _ _ _ (4)

(0/10)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
A

Completely unrelated, but I think I made the worst pun ever XD but it's so funny

Wasabi(my sister) and I were playing King of the Hill on Runbow and I was a character named Juan
So I got the power up that makes everyone the same character as me
Wasabi died
But then she asked 'which one is me'
I said 'the dead Juan' XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom