Hangsquid!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I always write mine on (should be an 'a' here oops) notepad. R?

Last edited:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Yes, no, maybe I should (I do write it down in one place but it's not very convenient). Anyone want a vowel?

_ _ _ T Y (5)

R A, god of the Sun (2/10)
く—

Last edited:

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Are those descriptions of the wrong letters supposed to be clues? I think it might be Piety. I'm not sure how that's related to A, but I could be wrong.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
The descriptions aren't clues, but you got the word right! No, I did the one for 'RA' because that was all it could spell, and for 'RAD' because I thought it'd be funny. That they referred to gods was pretty coincidental. The A thing refers to the moniker 'the alpha and the omega'. You asked if there was an A. Being pious and interpreting that as an alpha, one would say that there was!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Well, I wouldn't have thought of that word if it wasn't for the descriptions after the words, I don't hear that very often. Shorter words are better, right? Then one letter words must be the best to pick! There's an 8/13 chance of me winning unless I'm being dumb and missing something obvious, like the fact that only 2 such words exist!

_ (0/1)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Well, I wouldn't have thought of that word if it wasn't for the descriptions after the words, I don't hear that very often. Shorter words are better, right? Then one letter words must be the best to pick! There's an 8/13 chance of me winning unless I'm being dumb and missing something obvious, like the fact that only 2 such words exist!

_ (0/1)
You troll

I

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Nope. This is a fantastic strategy. I'll be very surprised if someone is able to guess it on the second letter.

_ (0/1)

Wrong: I (1/10)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
How did someone guess it that quickly? There were still 25 letters left, you should have had a 4% chance to get it correct! Yes, it's A.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Don't worry, it's not as bad as the time Dual sniped 'Elysian' from me improbably quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom