• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hangsquid!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Wrong: L R S I E T N
Those letters could be rearranged to make R. L. Stine. I'm fairly confident that he's the author of... something, but I can't remember what. It's odd that I remember his name and not whatever he wrote, as I'm terrible at remembering names, and the names of writers aren't an exception. The only one's I thought I knew were J. R. R. Tolkien, J. K. Rowling, Stephen King, Roald Dahl, George Orwell, Orson Scott Card, and Rick Riordan, but I guess I remember his name a little. But unlike all the other one's, I have no idea what he wrote. Probably something I read a very long time ago.

Oh, and the word just got guessed. I'm pretty sure SyMag did that earlier in the thread, but I suppose there's currently no rule against doing that.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Goosebumps.

All right! This one is probably easy.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)
Yes, that's it! I remember reading some of those in Elementary School! Probably around 8. They're really short, there's no way I spent more than a week reading each of them. I remember enjoying them, I found them somewhat scary but I doubt they'd scare very much now that I've read a lot of Stephen King's books. I've thought of a lot more books I've read since making that large list in Tag. That just added to the list even more, it's at least 130 now.

And I'll guess O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom