Hangsquid!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'd guess z or j but I think both of those would just result in one possible word if they were correct, and someone would take the word, so I'll go right to guessing jazz.

Actually, it could be something like jack, c/k aren't guessed, but I'll stay with jazz.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I'd guess z or j but I think both of those would just result in one possible word if they were correct, and someone would take the word, so I'll go right to guessing jazz.

Actually, it could be something like jack, c/k aren't guessed, but I'll stay with jazz.
WHY. I WAS ONE GUESS AWAY FROM ACTUALLY WINNING, BUT NO. FORGET THIS, I'M DONE WITH THIS GAME.

J A Z Z

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
That's really unlucky for you, that word should have won you the game, z and j are almost never guessed.

_ _ _ _ (0/4)

Wrong: (0/10)

I recently got a bad headache so I'm going to try to sleep for a while, so I won't check this for a few hours.

Last edited:

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Thank you both! But none of those letters are in my word.

_ _ _ _ (0/4)

Wrong: A O (2/10)
く—

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Nope! And by the way, this word doesn't have a Y in it, it only uses real vowels.

_ _ _ _ (0/4)

Wrong: A O E (3/10)
く二

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
S, please.

... oops, I guessed last, so ignore that. I don't like deleting posts, so I'll just edit instead. Uh... bad weather over here! Overcast.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
There's no S in this word.

_ _ I _ (1/4)

Wrong: A E O S T (5/10)
くコ·

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom