Have you ever had a crush on a Splatoon weapon?

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
So there's this weapon I've been thinking about for a while now
The Splatana stamper Nouveau
I tried her out when it came out and it didn't go very well so I set it aside to try other weapons out

I have 5 stars on her older sibling the vanilla Stamper but I just cannot call it my main weapon cause its REALLY difficult
which is really unhelpful right now because I've been in a bad weapon crisis for the last couple of weeks

So I've been searching for potential mains when this green Splatana caught my eye again
I knew I wanted to learn a crab weapon and I have plenty of experience with the Splatana class
But I haven't been able to work up the courage to try it out because its a hard weapon...

Until recently
Now I don't wanna speak to soon (I only have 3 stars on the weapon right now) but I think im in LOVE
The design
The sub
The special
The playstyle
This weapon might be perfect for me

So basically im trying to ask
Can love bloom on the Splattlefield?

(nStamper my beloved)
S3_Weapon_Main_Splatana_Stamper_Nouveau.png

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
as a stamper enjoyer, i can understand why the design is attractive- i mean appealing. much more supportive and defensive playstyle while still being a threat.

the only flaws i found is that if you get stuck on a comp with little frontliners, it’s harder to fill in that slot than the vanilla kit, and you basically need LDE and ink efficiency abilities if you want to be able to paint a lot.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I've been with my husband for a few years now and it's a dream come true, sometimes all we need is to cuddle up behind the enemy lines under his canopy (lmao I can't). He's quite flexible too, he has two jobs and I love him for that! He's had a bit of a rough patch a year ago, but he's been working on it and it's been smooth sailing ever since, I'm very proud

We've even adopted a few children, we took in splat brella while everyone laughed at them, but since graduating in september, they truly started to shine
Tenta Brella.png

Arigato!

Pro Squid
So there's this weapon I've been thinking about for a while now
The Splatana stamper Nouveau
I tried her out when it came out and it didn't go very well so I set it aside to try other weapons out

I have 5 stars on her older sibling the vanilla Stamper but I just cannot call it my main weapon cause its REALLY difficult
which is really unhelpful right now because I've been in a bad weapon crisis for the last couple of weeks

So I've been searching for potential mains when this green Splatana caught my eye again
I knew I wanted to learn a crab weapon and I have plenty of experience with the Splatana class
But I haven't been able to work up the courage to try it out because its a hard weapon...

Until recently
Now I don't wanna speak to soon (I only have 3 stars on the weapon right now) but I think im in LOVE
The design
The sub
The special
The playstyle
This weapon might be perfect for me

So basically im trying to ask
Can love bloom on the Splattlefield?

(nStamper my beloved) View attachment 10168
I four starred it, and it was very fun to play! That was before I fell in love with the glorious white bucket...

rosylina

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-8188-5007-1224
A beautiful broad, and she's broad to boot! Though she can be a bit clumsy and a bit much at times, she's never let me down, and she's not afraid to tell everyone what's really going on inside. She's strong, dependable, honest, and she has that sheen that makes her simply irresistible. Everyone seems to avoid me when I bring her with me, but I'm not much for social interaction, so I guess that's another bonus!

lesbianseagull

Inkling
The Painbrush would be my weaponfu. It's a brush weapon with range, actual real range that can compete with mid range weapons like the Splattershot. And it's got hard-hitting damage to back it up. It's a brush weapon that's not confined to running around, setting up ambushes. It can actually just go in and kill people head-on. How cool is that? I mean it's not without drawbacks but its exciting to have that kind of offensive capability from a brush.

The Octobrush felt heaven-sent when it was released since I just couldn't get into the Inkbrush despite how much I liked the idea of a brush weapon. It was just such a cool fun alternative concept to rollers. The Painbrush gave me a similar feeling. While I wasn't really yearning for longer range brush, I'm sure glad to have gotten this.

And Curling Bombs (with NS) gels perfectly with the weapon. It would've been a real missed opportunity if it didn't get that sub-weapon since it really unlocks the potential of the weapon.

Last edited:

Arigato!

Pro Squid
A beautiful broad, and she's broad to boot! Though she can be a bit clumsy and a bit much at times, she's never let me down, and she's not afraid to tell everyone what's really going on inside. She's strong, dependable, honest, and she has that sheen that makes her simply irresistible. Everyone seems to avoid me when I bring her with me, but I'm not much for social interaction, so I guess that's another bonus!
Now I wanna make one like yours lol

Mili

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
Machine is the first and only weapon I have 5 stars on, I like to use a lot of weapons, and some of them might be better than Machine, but I'm just really comfortable with this weapon, even if I might do better sometimes with others, and the kit is just really good, being meta and all in early Splatoon 3, but more than that is really fun and effective.

The only reason I tried Machine when I did, was because it looks cool, it's a washing machine, and at the time I was thinking that washing machines in games are cool, so I tried the washing machine weapon in Splatoon 3, and it ended up being my favorite weapon, I do admit though that I would really like if they could cut back some of the frames added to the sloshing, 5 frames is a real big difference when it comes to any competitive game, even cutting 2 or 3 frames would do a lot, especially since this weapon isn't as powerful as it was on launch,

All this to say Sloshing Machine my beloved 💗
Sloshing Machine S3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom