• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello Everyone! <3

Celestial_Bloom

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-4393-7887
Hi there! This is my first time ever joining a forum for anything, so I'm very excited to get my footing and interact with so many wonderful people. I've been a fan of splatoon ever since it was revealed, and instantly fell in love when I played it for the first time on the wii u. A couple sequels later and I'm still absolutely loving the splatoon franchise. It's endless creativity in it's music, art, and lore is a huge draw to the game for me. I like to main weapons that deal with opponents at close range, such as brushes and splatanas. While I am not skilled in drawing, I greatly admire the amazing artists of this community for all of the amazing pieces they put out. Anywho, I shall be lurking around and getting used to the site for a bit. Thank you for reading! <3

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Welcome.
I still remember the excitement of joining my first board ever.
I hope you have a very nice stay.

FreekGeek

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2007-6096-8133
Hi there! This is my first time ever joining a forum for anything, so I'm very excited to get my footing and interact with so many wonderful people. I've been a fan of splatoon ever since it was revealed, and instantly fell in love when I played it for the first time on the wii u. A couple sequels later and I'm still absolutely loving the splatoon franchise. It's endless creativity in it's music, art, and lore is a huge draw to the game for me. I like to main weapons that deal with opponents at close range, such as brushes and splatanas. While I am not skilled in drawing, I greatly admire the amazing artists of this community for all of the amazing pieces they put out. Anywho, I shall be lurking around and getting used to the site for a bit. Thank you for reading! <3
Welcome!! I also use brushes and splatanas as well! I prefer the slightly more ranged ones though like the Painbrush and the Stamper, but the first weapon I really started to use was the regular Inkbrush sooo yea ^^

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I’ve been a huge splatoon fan since the beginning as well.
The gameplay, lore and especially the music are what keeps me coming back~
my experience with the community has also been nothing but positive as well.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom