Hello Everyone! <3

Celestial_Bloom

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-4393-7887
Hi there! This is my first time ever joining a forum for anything, so I'm very excited to get my footing and interact with so many wonderful people. I've been a fan of splatoon ever since it was revealed, and instantly fell in love when I played it for the first time on the wii u. A couple sequels later and I'm still absolutely loving the splatoon franchise. It's endless creativity in it's music, art, and lore is a huge draw to the game for me. I like to main weapons that deal with opponents at close range, such as brushes and splatanas. While I am not skilled in drawing, I greatly admire the amazing artists of this community for all of the amazing pieces they put out. Anywho, I shall be lurking around and getting used to the site for a bit. Thank you for reading! <3

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Welcome.
I still remember the excitement of joining my first board ever.
I hope you have a very nice stay.

FreekGeek

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2007-6096-8133
Hi there! This is my first time ever joining a forum for anything, so I'm very excited to get my footing and interact with so many wonderful people. I've been a fan of splatoon ever since it was revealed, and instantly fell in love when I played it for the first time on the wii u. A couple sequels later and I'm still absolutely loving the splatoon franchise. It's endless creativity in it's music, art, and lore is a huge draw to the game for me. I like to main weapons that deal with opponents at close range, such as brushes and splatanas. While I am not skilled in drawing, I greatly admire the amazing artists of this community for all of the amazing pieces they put out. Anywho, I shall be lurking around and getting used to the site for a bit. Thank you for reading! <3
Welcome!! I also use brushes and splatanas as well! I prefer the slightly more ranged ones though like the Painbrush and the Stamper, but the first weapon I really started to use was the regular Inkbrush sooo yea ^^

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I’ve been a huge splatoon fan since the beginning as well.
The gameplay, lore and especially the music are what keeps me coming back~
my experience with the community has also been nothing but positive as well.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom