Hopes for next nautilus kit?

Starlotic

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8168-3908-5391
nah cause they dont really repeat s2 kits. that's a direct repeat of 79's old kit. if they give it inkjet back expect a change in sub. if it gets suction, expect something like stamp or a similar aggressive special.
I agree with your point. They don't like bringing back S2 kits. It's also why I came up with the next Kit possibly being Suction Bomb + Tri-Zooka. Since i'm pretty sure it would like Suction back, and it gets the aggressive special. Plus there isn't a splatling with Zooka yet unlike Inkjet which is on Ballpoint.

Ashenburns

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3597-6125-1998
Angle Shooter / Super Chumps
Hate to say it but this sounds okay at the least
Chumps wouldn't be bad and angle shooter could combo with chumps if you hit someone directly

Birb the Bird

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0712-8075-3524
I want to give it a good aggro kit similar to gold Naut. As of right now I either want Suction / Booyah, Splat Bomb / Crab, Inkjet or Autobomb / Zooka.

.ollie

Inkling
Suction Bomb & Inkjet seem the most likely imo
complete repeat kits arent happening i dont think, at least from s2. unless theyre willing to swap out the sub i think suction crab makes a lot more sense

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I just don't see the point of angle shooter, especially on naut. Why lose your whole charge for 40 damage that may or may not hit? It would combo nicely, but it doesn't help you get in nearly as much as a bomb would. Suction is great because you can throw it, and during the longer fuse time be charging the main weapon, so you have charge as it is going off.

Also crab sounds insane for it. I don't understand crab super well as a special but from what I understand of it, it would be amazing on naut.

After reading all this I really really want suction/crab (just give it 210p so it's not broken)

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
Admittedly, I really wanted a bomb when I first started playing Nautilus, but now that I use Point Sensors so much, I kinda don't want something that's gonna eat up my entire ink tank! If it's a bomb, I want Autobomb, and I would honestly love Crab.

though presently the whole game is facing this issue of "they added two new specials to a game that has about five weapons left to get them, and none of those weapons want splashdown or screen"
i'm just gonna emotionally prepare myself for suction/splashdown naut, even though i hate to doomsday prophesize like that

MaractusCactus

Inkling
I'd really like to see it get beakon and jet! Naut doesn't really rely on it's sub weapon, so having a sub that it can utilize really well outside of combat would be nice (also miss beakon ballpoint so am biased). Jet is very silly, but alternatives I think would be alright are zooka and crab. A kit I'd like to not see would be splash wall and reefslider :3

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
I will say, in regards to the reference kits discussion from earlier-- there is not a SINGLE kit from Splatoon 2 in this game. If Suction Bomb/Inkjet happened, it would be the very first one. There are plenty of S1 kits, but none from Splatoon 2. But if you really think that Naut deserves to be the first S2 kit in the game, I guess I can't fault you.

anyway what i'm saying is that we're getting Splash Wall/Triple Inkstrike, the original Heavy kit from S1

juwules

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0374-0136-5625
Admittedly, I really wanted a bomb when I first started playing Nautilus, but now that I use Point Sensors so much, I kinda don't want something that's gonna eat up my entire ink tank! If it's a bomb, I want Autobomb, and I would honestly love Crab.

though presently the whole game is facing this issue of "they added two new specials to a game that has about five weapons left to get them, and none of those weapons want splashdown or screen"
i'm just gonna emotionally prepare myself for suction/splashdown naut, even though i hate to doomsday prophesize like that
oof yeah, i didnt think about it that way but the chances of it getting one of the new specials is scary O_O

9DB

Inkling Cadet
Inkjet is the most likely. For sub, it'll probably be suction bomb.

Now my dream Naut kit is Ink Mines and Tenta Missles. Don't ask why, I just think the combination of the three would be kinda OP

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
if naut 69 is suction bomb/inkjet i'll do a goddamn backflip

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
This season is a tragedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom