• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How active are you?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I use to play everyday for hours during its early release.-- Perhaps for about a month or two. (A couple more most likely.)
This game was really fun for me despite being a 'shooters' game. Fair to say, I'm not much of a shooters fan so as the meta got more competitive, I started playing less.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Last time i played was grabbing my shells after playing in the last splatfest, played 2 hours daily on average. Splatoon was about the only game i've played for a long time.

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Although i used to play at least several hours each day, school and other commitments have been getting in the way so i haven't played in several months, its definitely much less then i would like to.

Maave

Inkling Commander
I can get at least one 4-6 hour session per week. On work days, sometimes 1hr, sometimes none.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
I used to play about an hour or so every evening before work, when I first got into it. Now I'm limited to an hour for two days every week due to moving and having to switch to satellite (horrendous data cap, noticeable lag).

Leaves me more time to do other things I'd been neglecting, but I regret deeply the rustiness this causes in-game =p

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
a couple hours a day if that, haven't touched rank since I went from A+99 to A+75 though CRY!

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
for me i'm running out of things to work on in general.

i wanted a ton of pure gear to switch out for different weapons and different maps................. pretty much done this
i wanted to max out the money cap.............done this
i wanted to reach s+ i've done this but in reality i will always be a s70 player because when i hit s+ the small ammount of lag i have vs mainly overseas players i can't even see what kills me most of the time, boom splat i get killed by a carbon roller and guess what i never even saw him come out of the paint lol.

so i really don't have anything that makes me play as much as i use to but i still manage a few games a day sometimes more if i can manage to catch the game with tower control on :)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
For a while, I had been playing for 2-3 days a week for about an hour a day, but for the last 2 weeks I've usually been playing for about 2-3 hours a day. When school starts I'll still probably play for 1-2 hours a day on most days. I'll probably reach level 50 really soon, I'm 47 right now and less than 100 away from 48.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I've (sadly) been even less active lately both due to getting tired so easily during the day and the fact i'm packing to move. I plan on picking it up again when i'm settled in where I'm staying, though. It's going to be kinda funny though because if me and my friend play at the same time our TVs are right next to eachother... so it'd be kinda really unfair if we're on separate teams because we could see eachother's teams just by glancing at eachother's TVs.

Good thing you cant end up on enemy teams with when you're squadding with your friends- not that I play ranked.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Barely at all now. If I play it's usually turf wars. F**k playing ranked nowadays. Everybody is so damn good now. I hate it. (Let the flaming commence)

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I don't play Ranked matches on my main account anymore, but I usually play TW at least once a day. I also play in private battle sessions with my group every weekend if I don't have any prior plans.

I definitely don't play as much as I did when I first got the game, but that's not to say I don't enjoy playing it anymore

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I think I played almost every day since getting the game a month ago. I haven`t even switched out game discs since I started playing. Been having a lot of fun. The only 'break' I took was for about a week after the Callie vs Marie Splatfest was over.

But that`s going to change soon since I`m going back to university in a few weeks.

Kosta

Inkling
NNID
kaarasukun
I got the game in may this year and played it basically all day every day for the first week, I kind of relaxed after that and played more casually just an hour or so most days. Though lately I'm very determined to level up so I've been playing it for several hours each day for the past few weeks.
... What has become of my life.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I very rarely play it, honestly. Everyone I knew got bored of it after about a month, same with me, really.

Kosta

Inkling
NNID
kaarasukun
I very rarely play it, honestly. Everyone I knew got bored of it after about a month, same with me, really.
All my friends who got the game around the same time as me are bored with it lol, though somehow I'm just not bored and I'm determined to keep on splatting!

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
When I first got the game I played it a quite a bit, but nothing too special. After a few months I got into a squad and I started playing unhealthily and possibly obsessively, devoting a good number of hours every night to it. However, when that fell apart I kind of let go. Now I don't play nearly as much. After my initial break from it, I played it sometimes. Now it's just another one of my games that I pop in to play on a whim, and I'm never super serious about it like I was, so not nearly as often. However, I almost never reget turning it on again, especially if I have some friends to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom