• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

How do I fight Blasters as a Splatana Stamper?

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
I struggle with fighting every blaster but the Clash Blaster (Because its range is pitiful). Sometimes, I try to kill it from a distance with a charge slash-normal slash combo, but they end up outranging me and killing me from the indirect damage. Other times, I try to sneak up and get in their face to oneshot them, but they turn quickly and I take a direct hit from point-blank range. What should I be doing differently, or is there a guide for this?

Octmari

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1311-4577-4326
General rule with blasters is to avoid their effective range. Learn where they direct and avoid that specific range. Further, they cant hit you, and _closer_ to them they have a much harder time aiming, essentially having a pinprick hitbox

SecretAgentNeo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5212-5729-3703
I agree with what's said here, and to add - I'd recommend taking the blasters into the training room, and testing where each one's indirect range is, since that's the distance Blasters want to be from you. After figuring that out, it's up to you, depending on the blaster you're fighting, whether you wanna close in and force them to land a direct, or stay out of their range and pepper them from afar with slashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom