How do you keep having fun in Splatoon 3?

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
ya know that one starring everything usually means that u do a lot of turf wars! (which is too many for me)
i have the gold turf war badge LMFAO i love turf war

D

Deleted member

HOW MANY TURF WARS DO U DO IN A DAY!?!???!??!?!??!!!?!??!??!??!??!?

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
* How do you use the same weapon and make things fun and interesting?
That's the thing with me - I don't.

I think the reason I've stayed playing this game for so long is that I really don't have weapons I stick to the most. When I play a weapon for a long time, enough time will have passed naturally for me to be interested in another weapon. Even if it's something similar like going from the Tentatek Splattershot to vanilla, I still had to learn how to use Trizooka (not that hard lmao) and get used to not having a bomb that I can roll as opposed to one I can poke over ledges with. Going from one weapon to its other kit is the absolute minimum you can do with this though.

I think it's best when you jump between weapons with completely different strengths and weaknesses to the stuff you've played recently. There was a period where I decided to jump from only really playing shorter-range stuff directly to Ballpoint. I sucked at using Inkjet, couldn't get used to the multiple firing modes, and found Fizzy Bombs awkward on the thing at first, not to mention the difficulty of someone who doesn't really play other shooter games learning how to aim at further opponents. But I thought the weapon was cool so I decided to stick to it and I actually feel fairly comfortable with the thing now. It's not my absolute best weapon but I've worked past all of those problems. Ballpoint ended up being far and away my most used weapon for like two months, and that learning curve is very fun to me.

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
i used to play turf war like obsessively for hours every single day, and now i just hop on occasionally and play turf and anarchy open with my partner, although at one point I got to S rank in anarchy, then again but i can never get past S rank 😭
HOW MANY TURF WARS DO U DO IN A DAY!?!???!??!?!??!!!?!??!??!??!??!?

OctoBlue

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-1668-1584
ya know that one starring everything usually means that u do a lot of turf wars! (which is too many for me)
Yeah, not only did I 1 star everything, I'm almost done 3 staring everything !! (which is the same one staring every weapon 6 times btw)

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
That's the thing with me - I don't.

I think the reason I've stayed playing this game for so long is that I really don't have weapons I stick to the most. When I play a weapon for a long time, enough time will have passed naturally for me to be interested in another weapon. Even if it's something similar like going from the Tentatek Splattershot to vanilla, I still had to learn how to use Trizooka (not that hard lmao) and get used to not having a bomb that I can roll as opposed to one I can poke over ledges with. Going from one weapon to its other kit is the absolute minimum you can do with this though.

I think it's best when you jump between weapons with completely different strengths and weaknesses to the stuff you've played recently. There was a period where I decided to jump from only really playing shorter-range stuff directly to Ballpoint. I sucked at using Inkjet, couldn't get used to the multiple firing modes, and found Fizzy Bombs awkward on the thing at first, not to mention the difficulty of someone who doesn't really play other shooter games learning how to aim at further opponents. But I thought the weapon was cool so I decided to stick to it and I actually feel fairly comfortable with the thing now. It's not my absolute best weapon but I've worked past all of those problems. Ballpoint ended up being far and away my most used weapon for like two months, and that learning curve is very fun to me.
no bc same, for a really long time i couldn't even pinpoint what weapon classes i mained bc id switch so often, thats why setting a goal like 1-starring a weapon is a really good idea bc then you get ample time with every weapon to see if you actually like it, plus if you do then u can spend time playing that weapon and trying to master it, thats my favorite part of the game genuinely and why i love when new weapon kits get released bc even then u have to get adjusted to a new playstyle

D

Deleted member

I just use Areospray RG for turf wars. I need tips on which weapon is good for TC, splat zones, and Clam blitz

D

Deleted member

Yeah, not only did I 1 star everything, I'm almost done 3 staring everything !! (which is the same one staring every weapon 6 times btw)
(If your my age(which is 12)and live with your parents) HOW IN THE WORLD DO U STAY UP SO LATE DOING TURF WARS AND NOT GET TIRED OF DOING THEM!?!??!?!!!?!!?!?!!!?!?!?!??

OctoBlue

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-1668-1584
i used to play turf war like obsessively for hours every single day, and now i just hop on occasionally and play turf and anarchy open with my partner, although at one point I got to S rank in anarchy, then again but i can never get past S rank 😭
My longest session of turf was 26 hours straight with 4 different 10 min breaks, it was during the Deep-Cut Splat Fest (don't recommend 😭 it was mentally painful.)

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
(If your my age(which is 12)and live with your parents) HOW IN THE WORLD DO U STAY UP SO LATE DOING TURF WARS AND NOT GET TIRED OF DOING THEM!?!??!?!!!?!!?!?!!!?!?!?!??
IM 17 LMFAOOO,, also make sure to be careful with sharing ur age on here and other social media since you're a minor, ik thats hypocritical bc i am too for now but i only have a few months left and im a senior so 😭 but i just love the grind tbh

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
One weapon u need to use @DzNutsKong is the Areospray RG
I've tried it and it's a lot of fun! It's not something I ever would play more than a few games of in a row but it's a nice change of pace from time to time. You can't really fight with it so the game completely transforms into "avoid all enemies" and "paint as much as physically possible." Paint output makes that really enjoyable.

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
My longest session of turf was 26 hours straight with 4 different 10 min breaks, it was during the Deep-Cut Splat Fest (don't recommend 😭 it was mentally painful.)
HELP DURING THAT I GOT RULER +4 I FEEL UR PAIN, i was trying so hard to get frye to win <//3

D

Deleted member

I can tell if it was mentally painful or not. 26 hours is just a little over a day! (and also wot team did u choose? and wot Splatfest was it?)

OctoBlue

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-1668-1584
First of all, don't share your age on the internet, second of all, I just power through them tbh. Sometime i can get them done quick with ranked (im S+)

D

Deleted member

I've tried it and it's a lot of fun! It's not something I ever would play more than a few games of in a row but it's a nice change of pace from time to time. You can't really fight with it so the game completely transforms into "avoid all enemies" and "paint as much as physically possible." Paint output makes that really enjoyable.
I find my way to splat the enemy with the Areospray RG. All u need to do is go into their base and wait for them to come to u!

D

Deleted member

First of all, don't share your age on the internet, second of all, I just power through them tbh. Sometime i can get them done quick with ranked (im S+)
sorry, that is just who I am, and I also act like a nine-year-old because I am a little bit autistic

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
u just gotta learn the playstyle i can for sure fight with it LMAO
F-JcuIiXsAAjmQM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom