How do you keep having fun in Splatoon 3?

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
sorry, that is just who I am, and I also act like a nine-year-old because I am a little bit autistic
being that age is fine, its just unsafe to share that with people online bc of predators lmao

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
That makes sense, but is it ok if I can do that to trusted frens?
personally i wouldn't but if its been like 3 years or so of u guys being online friends then it's probably fine?? maybe??

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Let me rephrase. I primarily play ranked modes and never play Turf War outside of some Splatfests. You can absolutely kill people with the Aerospray, I've had to do so in games before, but if anyone ever spots you as you either approach them or vice versa then your range and accuracy are so poor that they're going to be able to kill you unless you can Booyah Bomb to defend yourself or manage to escape. There are so many situations that you would be able to get a pick on someone with like the Splattershot or something that you just can't take with the Aerospray and that makes it feel way more limiting.

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
Let me rephrase. I primarily play ranked modes and never play Turf War outside of some Splatfests. You can absolutely kill people with the Aerospray, I've had to do so in games before, but if anyone ever spots you as you either approach them or vice versa then your range and accuracy are so poor that they're going to be able to kill you unless you can Booyah Bomb to defend yourself or manage to escape. There are so many situations that you would be able to get a pick on someone with like the Splattershot or something that you just can't take with the Aerospray and that makes it feel way more limiting.
yeah definitely, but thats why i love aerospray rg, its such a limiting weapon sometimes that when you do dominate with it, it feels so much more rewarding, also that screenshot was from ranked btw lol i was playing splat zones, tbh wouldn't bring it in any other mode besides that and turf, but at the same time i get more fun out of playing rollers and chargers so thats what i main now lmao

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
alright, the reason y I came on here was because I love the community and I also love Splatoon 3
thats the reason we all joined, well along with ppl who played the original splatoon and splatoon 2, so understandable, just make sure to be cautious of sharing your age online and being safe in general (pls no sharing your address and other personal details with people online EVER) and im sure it'll be fine :)

Cool

Inkling
I have a lot of other life priorities that come before this game, but when I do sit down and decide to play, I'm not having nearly as much fun with it as I used to.

How do you keep the game FRESH?
* Do you find new groups to play with each time?
* What goals do you set for yourself with a play session? (I tend to only play for an hour or two at most when I do decide to play, so if you have ideas for people who play less often that would be great)
* How do you use the same weapon and make things fun and interesting?

I love the game but often turn it off because of Solo being frustrating or not knowing what to do and choosing something else.
  • I usually end up playing on my own, but I much prefer playing with others which is why I try to play in places like Sendou Q or other servers.
  • I try to improve my overall mechanics or game sense on particular rotations, or work towards my larger goal of all badges which keeps things pretty fresh overall since basically anything I end up doing is some sort of progress on that large goal.
  • Kinda goes back to the other point, trying to learn new things with the weapon, improve mechanics or game sense with it.

Sorry if its kinda comp focused, but if you are interested in that, I would try to to avoid frustration over losses as much, most issues with lack of fun I see from people, is due to kicking themselves down due to a streak of losses and frustrations because of that.

D

Deleted member

thats the reason we all joined, well along with ppl who played the original splatoon and splatoon 2, so understandable, just make sure to be cautious of sharing your age online and being safe in general (pls no sharing your address and other personal details with people online EVER) and im sure it'll be fine :)
the truth is I started liking Splatoon when I was a lot younger tbh but I started playing 6 months after Splatoon 3 came out

turtle4k

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6639-0317-3888
i try a new weapon. a few months ago, i tried rbpd and now its one of my mains. now ive started trying out goober

Supa Fern

Inkster Jr.
Whatever you choose to do is a great idea, but if it becomes too stressful stop doing it.
Example, i want to get top 10 rank X, but nor do i have the time to play as much nor the mentality to keep playing matches without having moments where even if i play great, the result is out of my control(not trying to blame teammates here)
I got top 500 and maybe will try top 500 on takoroka after ttk.
The point being you can try many things but dont let it drag you down if you are not getting it.

Yes, it is a skill issue i cant get top 10 and i accept it.

reelrollsweat

Semi-Pro Squid
ive been expanding my weapon pool a lot and spending the time to 4 star weapons that im most interested in (and 5 starring the weapons that im really interested in) so i'm motivated to play bc i have a concrete goal to look forward to. even tho im not interested in grinding x/s+10 in series anymore i still like playing open to just focus on individual games. also i LOVE salmon run. i try to catch new rotations whenever they go up and im working on getting the evp 999 badge for every map (3/6 maps done, halfway there x_x)

D

Deleted member

ive been expanding my weapon pool a lot and spending the time to 4 star weapons that im most interested in (and 5 starring the weapons that im really interested in) so i'm motivated to play bc i have a concrete goal to look forward to. even tho im not interested in grinding x/s+10 in series anymore i still like playing open to just focus on individual games. also i LOVE salmon run. i try to catch new rotations whenever they go up and im working on getting the evp 999 badge for every map (3/6 maps done, halfway there x_x)
Bruh u do a lot of turf wars huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom