• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How is everyone maintaining their sanity???

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213
If anyone is interested in messing around in the splatfest demo still follow this.
I tried it myself and can confirm that it lets you go to the plaza.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
If anyone is interested in messing around in the splatfest demo still follow this.
I tried it myself and can confirm that it lets you go to the plaza.
I havent even tried since the splatfest ended....can you not go into the square anymore at all? (without some kind of loop hole apparently =P)

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213
I havent even tried since the splatfest ended....can you not go into the square anymore at all? (without some kind of loop hole apparently =P)
If you don't use the loophole then the demo shows this 2017071714204100-41E75AEC7E74EFAAEC3E284B0442621F.jpg and stays stuck on that screen until you close the app.

Last edited:

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213
Aww sad...I like bumming around the square and doing squid 360s off the skate ramp =( and pretending I am about head into the Salmon Run warehouse...
well all you have to do for the loophole is just boot the game in airplane mode. turn off airplane mode at title screen then press zl+zr and turn airplane mode back on while the game is loading. Also if you mess up you just gotta reboot the app.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Wait-- the splatoon fandom... having sanity? LMFAO
Thought we lost that a long time ago with the waifu wars and now the waifu wars 2.0

But I'm just gonna lose it since I don't have the switch and gonna have to wait a long time to get it. :') So many spoilers are gonna hit me hard. *sigh*

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
I'm mostly just keeping myself busy with Breath of the Wild. Easy game to get lost in even after you get most of the stuff done.

By the way, when does the review embargo drop?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I'm mostly just keeping myself busy with Breath of the Wild. Easy game to get lost in even after you get most of the stuff done.

That's a good question, especially since I haven't heard if the online is even up yet for the review copies. It wasn't as of Friday, so even if they went up on Saturday, that doesn't seem like a lot of time to get a good grasp on the most important part of the game, but who knows!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
As everyone said: Breath of the Wild, and excessively working on my comic till the storm hails over. I am also waiting for October for Mario & Luigi remake, it doesn't help. So is Splatoon 2 the only problem for me? No, I got too many to be excited about so halp.

Then on top of that, we are getting an anime web series and other things blasting all over. It is no wonder why I can't contain my excitement for at least a short period of time.

Fullmental

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pokeman92
I have lost my sanity. Too many posts on Twitter with early copies and opinions, not enough patience on my part. So, I've decided I have a goal for this week: reach s+ in Splatoon before 2 comes out. I happen to have Thursday and Friday off, so I'll spend Thursday trying to grind through ranked and make it before best buy opens at 10am on Friday for splat 2. I'm also considering picking up the game at midnight at a Walmart and giving them the copy I get from best buy the next day as a return, because that's 10 extra hours but at Walmart it's $13 more expensive (gamer club discount at BB). it's so stupid and petty but I can't take it anymore :P

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213

I'm not completey sure but i have heard a bunch of people say that it drops today with some claiming that gamexplain mentioned it.

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
I have lost my sanity. Too many posts on Twitter with early copies and opinions, not enough patience on my part. So, I've decided I have a goal for this week: reach s+ in Splatoon before 2 comes out. I happen to have Thursday and Friday off, so I'll spend Thursday trying to grind through ranked and make it before best buy opens at 10am on Friday for splat 2. I'm also considering picking up the game at midnight at a Walmart and giving them the copy I get from best buy the next day as a return, because that's 10 extra hours but at Walmart it's $13 more expensive (gamer club discount at BB). it's so stupid and petty but I can't take it anymore :p
I have my copy reserved at Gamestop, but I hadn't thought about going to Wal-Mart at midnight and returning the GameStop copy there. I am probably going to do that now that you mention it. Do you think there will be a long line at Wal-Mart? I can't tell how popular the game will be.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie

It dropped today, although I am saddened GameXplains review wasn't like 3 hours long XD

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I have lost my sanity. Too many posts on Twitter with early copies and opinions, not enough patience on my part. So, I've decided I have a goal for this week: reach s+ in Splatoon before 2 comes out. I happen to have Thursday and Friday off, so I'll spend Thursday trying to grind through ranked and make it before best buy opens at 10am on Friday for splat 2. I'm also considering picking up the game at midnight at a Walmart and giving them the copy I get from best buy the next day as a return, because that's 10 extra hours but at Walmart it's $13 more expensive (gamer club discount at BB). it's so stupid and petty but I can't take it anymore :p
Walmart does midnight releases? Thought only Gamestop did that regularly. That'd be a lot more convenient for me as I've got a Walmart right next to me.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
Walmart does midnight releases? Thought only Gamestop did that regularly. That'd be a lot more convenient for me as I've got a Walmart right next to me.
Well it isn't usually a big deal or anything celebratory...if yours is still a 24 hour one, they simply put the stuff out at midnight as it is technically the release day. Even if they didn't make it a top priority to put it out on the floor, you can just go to them and say "hey this game is out today, can you get me a copy from the back?" and they will do it. At least I have done that multiple times before.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Well it isn't usually a big deal or anything celebratory...if yours is still a 24 hour one, they simply put the stuff out at midnight as it is technically the release day. Even if they didn't make it a top priority to put it out on the floor, you can just go to them and say "hey this game is out today, can you get me a copy from the back?" and they will do it. At least I have done that multiple times before.
Oh derp, should of thought of that, especially since my Walmart is a 24 hour one. Thanks for this very useful info mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom