How to get all subs from spyke?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Do you change time zone from console info (country of residence) or through your mii settings?
EDIT: figured it out

for some reason it's always given me 1 sub except once it gave me 0, i assume this is just bad luck but i dont wanna continue trying this if it's just going to give 1 sub since it would be a waste of time
im supposed to buy the item before going back to my time zone to order a new piece of gear right? that would change the outcome of the next gear i buy?
Well, it will be a few days to get 2/3 or 3/3 slots, since it is only a 9.5% chance to get 2 of the perks

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
So trying this method about 10 times "should" give me 2 subs and i can work from there? Or is this method just not gonna work? It did change from 1 sub to 0 once so im sure it is possible to change th outcome but its very time consuming
It should change to 2 eventually, odds are usually kinda nice in this game so it should only take 7 times at most

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
You save before even talking to spyke, then if he doesn't have what you want, you load your save and don't talk to him until the next day. If he has 2 of the 3 perks you want, buy the gear, level is to 3/3, and if you get the perk you don't want, just keep loading again until you get what you want.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
-Find gear you want
-(save now?)
-order gear
-change time zone
-(save now?)
-talk to spyke
--a. 0/1 sub gear = (buy?) and reload save and continue last steps
--b. 2 sub gear = (save before buying or after?)
--c. 3 sub gear = buy
-level up 2 sub gear
--a. Unlocked wrong ability= reload save (from before buying the 2 sub?)
--b. Unlock right ability=save and done

Anyone fix the (vague areas)?
so yeah. don't ever save after you own the gear, since perks are locked in place right when you purchase it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom