i am going insane waiting for side order

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
The Nintendo Live seemed to suggest that whatever happened that dragged 8, Acht and Marina into the tower was caused by a project that Marina is working on. My bet is that she was making a simulation of some kind or something to do with Ai and computers, and then it went rouge and summoned them in, with Pearl sending a drone to rescue everyone.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I have managed my expectations thoroughly.
I'm expecting the final boss to be return of Commander Tartar + brainwashed Marina (worst case scenario).
Therefore I will most likely be pleasantly surprised by whatever the final boss actually is.

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
I have acquired a new theory:

So you know how the "Unnamed enemy" enemy exists? They have this translucent black goop stuff on them. It's like fuzzy ooze and sanitized ooze (primordial ooze)!!!!!!!

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
i think my main hopes for side order are:
1. pearlina being canon (admittedly very unlikely but could you imagine)
2. marina not being brainwashed/a villian and, instead, being a victim of her own projects (maybe a mental health metaphor?)
3. OCTARIAN LORE PLEASE GOD
i can see the potential in the whole evil marina thing, but i feel like it'd be too obvious and predictable, unless they do something completely unprecedented (then again, mr. grizz was also Boring and Predictable so maybe i need to lower my standards ASAP)
i'd even prefer it if it was a damsel-in-distress thing, nintendo's already known for the trope anyway lmfao

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
I have been waiting for a new Mega Man X game since 2004, I can wait a week for side order.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
So that’s why this month has felt super slow. It’s not even Valentine’s Day when I writing this and yet it feels so long. Even I started counting down the days even well after the hype went up.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
I'm also soo excited and the passing days feel so slow. I got the 22nd and 23rd off work so I have those days plus the weekend to try to get through as many major storyline/plot points as possible while I can still avoid the entire internet and any potential spoilers. I should probably just make sure I have easy to make food in the house so I don't forget to eat.

I don't really have any specific hopes, expectations, or predictions for it, I am just excited to have the new experience of whatever happens. But I do love the predictions of Agent 4 showing up and that would make me especially happy to see. Ultimately though I'm just happy to get to play as Agent 8 again, I've missed her. ♥

Cephalobro

I really hope this story finally brings the conclusion of the current story arc. If there's one thing I don't like are story arcs that are unfinished before a new one starts.

And yes, I mean Octarian NPCs walking around in the Plazas.

Waddleclaws

Inkling
Pronouns
He/They
i am running out of things to talk about with this dlc so uhhhh idk just say whatever you want about it, your expectations, theories, plans for launch day, anything, i'm STARVED
Please please PLEASE have octavio get more than 30 seconds of screentime nintendo im begging you

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
GUYS THEY ACTUALLY PUT AGENT 4 IN THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAME IM CRYING
1000007447.jpg
1000007448.jpg
1000007449.jpg

1000007450.jpg
1000007451.jpg

(this is totally not misinformation in any shape or form i promise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom