• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 i am really getting tired of these frigging losing streaks each week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
ok for real..i know i rant alot but i just feel better about it afterwards since these losing streaks i am having..are PISSING me off,if it's not tower control a few week ago then it's splatzones this week,this time i am really blaming it on my team,you might wonder why i say this? simple,because at the end results it shows i did really well, and at least 2 of my allies rarely did anything,splatzones is my fave rank mode,1 i consider myself the best at,and i always do well with this mode even if i lost,but losing almost 10 times because the game thinks giving me a bad team this much is just so much fun,while the enemy team is suddenly always perfect in synch can really get to a person..i do not have the skills to carry a whole team,i just don't ok?,it are stuff like this that can really make me feel angry,because it is just so unfair since i know i kept playing well no matter what this time,i will admit if i made mistakes i always do but if it's due to my team,i will say it as well.

this is just rediculious to the point i would sue nintendo for unfair matchmaking lol jk but for real,the matchmaking should really be fixed because i already know i am not the only 1.i don't expect to always win but is it to hard to ask for some balance? at least then it stays fun,

Last edited:

Saltysulty

Inkling
Its the same for me. It even happens in casual turf. Im tired of getting bad teams as im not the saving hope to carry hundreds. I dont get matchmaking. They should make all modes like rank x. Then it would be fair. Like gsp or global smash power but it means something. It means how you are ranked. And you can lose yhe points too so if you have a badd losing streak then a good winning streak the game can find the perfect point in skill. But until then the ranking system isnt perfect.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
I've found that the best way to deal with losing streaks is to take more breaks in-between matches, warm up a little before heading into ranked modes, and make sure I stay properly hydrated during a gaming session. And then there's one magic trick that seems to work wonders for me: Switching it up. Trying a different weapon/gear combination, preferably of a completely different weapon class. For some reason, this seems to help me break away from losing streaks.

And, one piece of advice as a former salt spewing monster: try to get rid of that blamin' mentality. Now I'm not sayin' you're the one to blame, rather like, just, don't. Don't blame yourself, don't blame your teammates, analyze what might've gone wrong, look for alternative approaches to the situations you've been facing and try something different. Even if only slightly different. Otherwise, you'll keep yourself from growing as a player. Remember that your mindset accounts for at least 50% of the battle.

Kai.E

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8062-1940-0630
Everyone goes on a losing streak sometimes, its just that way Splatoon works. When I get a losing streak going I try to think about how I'm playing and see what I can do to be the best player I can be at that moment. If I'm having a bad match I find that I start to get tunnel vision and I become more reckless and start to make bad decisions like trying to be a hero and rushing the objective alone, or going for a splat when normally I would see it as a stupid decision to make. It's good just to be mindful of how your feeling and recognise what is working and what isn't to change to change how you play and your thinking aswell

-happy splatting!-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom