• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I completely forgot this thing exsisted lmfao

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
yeah yeah capital letters punctuation on the internet whatever. the REAL way to be pedantic about “that’s not really a sentence” is to point out that just “hard to fully switch off twitter” is a sentence fragment. 😌

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I don't really use social media (except this site which I count as social media) so sorry if I don't get this joke (seriously I don't get it)

Keiya

Inkling
Pronouns
she/it
I'm still using Twitter because it's slightly less poisonous than Facebook and I wanna post to the plaza.

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
people still use Twitter?
As much as I don't like Twitter, there's still a lot of artists and indie game devs that I follow that are on Twitter that aren't on any other social media platform.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
As much as I don't like Twitter, there's still a lot of artists and indie game devs that I follow that are on Twitter that aren't on any other social media platform.
let me guess: GooseWorx, Sr Pelo, and Glitch (if I am wrong I am sorry these inde creators are the only ones I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom