I completely forgot this thing exsisted lmfao

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Doesn't have a period, doesn't start with a capital letter at front.
capitals and periods don’t matter too much here unless you’re actually writing something important

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
yeah yeah capital letters punctuation on the internet whatever. the REAL way to be pedantic about “that’s not really a sentence” is to point out that just “hard to fully switch off twitter” is a sentence fragment. 😌

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I don't really use social media (except this site which I count as social media) so sorry if I don't get this joke (seriously I don't get it)

Keiya

Inkling
Pronouns
she/it
I'm still using Twitter because it's slightly less poisonous than Facebook and I wanna post to the plaza.

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
people still use Twitter?
As much as I don't like Twitter, there's still a lot of artists and indie game devs that I follow that are on Twitter that aren't on any other social media platform.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
As much as I don't like Twitter, there's still a lot of artists and indie game devs that I follow that are on Twitter that aren't on any other social media platform.
let me guess: GooseWorx, Sr Pelo, and Glitch (if I am wrong I am sorry these inde creators are the only ones I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom