• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I hate pitiful teams!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
at times, I think that I end up getting splatted the most because I am the best on the team, or that the team is un-experienced...

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
at times, I think that I end up getting splatted the most because I am the best on the team, or that the team is un-experienced...
Please explain how being the "best on the team" could possibly lead to you getting splatted the most. If you are getting splatted so often then you are the one who needs to improve. Don't disconnect purposefully and then whine when other people do. That's very hypocritical.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Please explain how being the "best on the team" could possibly lead to you getting splatted the most. If you are getting splatted so often then you are the one who needs to improve. Don't disconnect purposefully and then whine when other people do. That's very hypocritical.
I did phrase that a little wrong, but when I let down my guard, or the second other people can get to me, they'll splat me every time they see me. Ex; I use a charger, almost all of the time, I'm not good if the whole other team comes at me., really that is the only reason I can think of.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I did phrase that a little wrong, but when I let down my guard, or the second other people can get to me, they'll splat me every time they see me. Ex; I use a charger, almost all of the time, I'm not good if the whole other team comes at me., really that is the only reason I can think of.
Dude, when you use charger, MOVE. Don't suspect the team to be behind your back every second. Being splatted could be partially your fault as well, just saying from my opinion.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Dude, when you use charger, MOVE. Don't suspect the team to be behind your back every second. Being splatted could be partially your fault as well, just saying from my opinion.
ok, I like you, you are funny, and sarcastic at the same time.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
ok, I like you, you are funny, and sarcastic at the same time.
I can be salty, but at least a actual person who went training at a complex for three years, and did archery for a long while was trying to be nice, give tips. Sorry kiddo, if my coach saw your attitude, he will stick you with a low poundage bow or a rubber band till you are absolutely are rage quitting.

So if I am being sarcastic, how else could I possibly not know these things when I generally do it in real life? Oh wait...

Alas, I am not going to argue. You are a young runt with nothing better to do but complain on a forum and annoy people. Really, don't do this to people on Splatoon. It isn't fair for them as well as it isn't for anyone else.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Don't do this. Other games would ban you for it, although Splatoon doesn't seem to have any system like that in place. It is poor sportsmanship and even if you're losing you're still ruining games for others.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Honestly, I was gonna throw some shade onto this person but I tend to sit there and do nothing if I saw that very person who had hacked gear on and then be on my team. I did it once but that's cus I just don't care for any kind of hackers. Even if they did that reset the game thing with spyke to keep rerolling no matter what. Not sure if it's the same or mine is justified but I just believe they have no reason to win if they honestly have all 12 quick respawns. :\
This was in Turf war though.

However at least this person doesn't leave in rank. Now if they left in rank, I would have a ****-TON OF PROBLEMS WITH THEM AND WOULD SPLAT 'EM DOWN. But they don't so whatever. I do know plenty of people who leaves Rank and leave us behind to defend for ourselves. Hahaha... I wanna shove my brush down their throats in-game tbh. (: If it's a D/C that sucks, but if they purposely leave... uh no. Go splat yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom