• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I Miss the Days When…

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
I miss feeling of the day (or night) when I made S rank. So many hours were put into that, then one night, Hammer Head Bridge, Rainmaker, 95 points so I would get to S rank not matter what, we immediately get the rainmaker to 3, and we are holding them off. I die a lot because this is back when I was using the Tentetek and I thought I was pretty good, and I still do think that, but I'm just dying for 2 and a half minutes and then raising hell the other 2 minutes. They get the rainmaker, 2 of us are down, it's overtime and they're at 30 and I kill 2 of them before I die because they were all huddled together. The other person that's left, a .96 gal deco back when they were still good, comes out of the square platform and kills the rainmaker while also getting himself splatted. I fall off the couch in praying position, and hope to God we actually won, and when I did, (insert something that sounds like someone died from happiness here).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom