I need help to get out of B+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
And for the millionth time:

I AM NOT ASKING FOR S+ PLAYERS TO CARRY ME. I DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THAT HERE.

I am not your kiddy friends from Miiverse asking S+ players to quad squad and then get carried to S+. I want a good team mate or maybe a quad squad with good players but they don't need to be S+ or S.

And thanks for all the help, I just fell to A-. I am done with this topic.

G

girigiriHERO

I asked for someone to team up with me and only one person actually did, I am dropping out to A- now because all I can find are ****ty team mates with no techniques, I can only do so much. I'm not gonna take all the blame for the losses, after all there the team has four players, not one.

How about you save your advices and personal attacks after we play so you can judge me? I don't like this "you're a terrible player and your weapon sucks" **** y'all are trying to pin on me.

WATCH THIS, then maybe reword your post and people will take you a bit more seriously, okay?

As for saying your weapon sucks? Considering the meta in Ranked, YES THE AEROSPRAY DOES SUCK. Almost every weapon greatly out ranges it, the few that don't have a MUCH higher attack power and in ALL modes of Ranked inking is equally as important as killing, where as in Turf War inking is the primary objective. So the Aerospray can do 1 thing, INK. A 5 hit kill is a joke even with a high fire rate because you can't pick people off from a distance and get hits in before they reach you, you have to hit them 5 times UP CLOSE. Even the N-Zap (a 4HKO) has a better range and not much of a difference in the fire rate. Sploosh o Matic (a 2HKO) has ****ty range, but it's a lot more powerful. So clearly you don't understand the flaws of your weapon. An Aerospray user in Ranked should be concentrating on maintain map control so your team mates have a way to get up on the tower, which apparently you don't do from the sounds of because you keep talking about how YOU jump on the tower and get pwned. Learn your role in Ranked, watch the video above so you stop making poor excuses for your own lack of skill and finally then people will stop treating you like a 10yo (because you certainly act like one)

For the record, I would never team up with you out of spite for you not taking other's advice and just being ignorant. And saying "I want to be teamed up with good players" because you can't carry yourself, is asking to be carried through ranked. Read in between the lines, you don't have to say it, it's pretty much implied but you don't recognize that because you think you're the best Splatoon player ever. In a quad squad with voice chat you wouldn't last a minute because everyone else would tell you to shut up and stop telling them how to play.

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
The same blah blah blah, aren't you tired?

And fyi, I don't use the Aerosprays every rotation. I'm currently using the NZAP '89 and sometimes I use the Luna Blaster or the Splash-o-matic

G

girigiriHERO

The same blah blah blah, aren't you tired?

And fyi, I don't use the Aerosprays every rotation. I'm currently using the NZAP '89 and sometimes I use the Luna Blaster or the Splash-o-matic
Aren't you tired of ranking down repeatedly and blaming your team mates because you can't seem to hold your own no matter what weapon you use? I for one have been in S for over a month now and I didn't have anyone carry me like you keep asking people to do to you. I'm also able to maintain my rank, unlike you, where you immediately lose it as fast as you get it and then lie to everyone about regaining it with no proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeeyTD

Inkling
NNID
MicroTheDino
As an A-/A/A+ player, I'd like to get up to S aswell.

Firstly, learn new weapons, and their strengths and weaknesses. Get outranged by an N-ZAP whilst you're playing as Aerospray? Try outranging your opponents when you next use N-ZAP. If you can work out how to counter a player, then keep trying to do it, maybe in Turf War where there's nothing at stake.

Secondly, notice the gear combinations of those who kill you. If they're using a weapon you'd like to use or already use, maybe there's something in their gear setup that allows them a better chance at the kill.

Also, if your team isn't going for the objective, then YOU go for it, instead of hoping that they'll get it for you. More often then not, you'll just lose the objective to the other team.

Do you die a lot? If so, try thinking about how you could have played differently. Jumped into the centre section on Moray only to be splatted by the Rainmaker shield? Probably a good idea not to jump down there next time. In the meantime, the Quick Respawn ability is your best friend.

Assign gear to a weapon, not a weapon to gear. If there's a weapon you like, think about how you play with it. Running out of ink too much? Get some Ink Saver (Main). Like your special weapon a lot? How's about some Special Charge Up, or, if you die a lot, some Special Saver wouldn't hurt.

One final thing, instead of blaming your team for playing badly, sometimes we need to consider how we could maybe help. Making use of callouts is quite helpful, such as a "Nice" or "Booyah!" when your teammates get the tower, or a "To me!" or "C'mon!" to get them to follow you. Screaming at the TV isn't an option.

Hopefully, I've given you some hints here, from my limited knowledge. These are just some things I've learnt over the course of getting to S Rank.

Not that there's much good about S Rank anyway, besides maybe bragging rights and the ability to squad without worrying about deranking.

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
The moderation here need to keep an eye on some members. You and other two or three individuals giving this board a bad name.

If any Splatoon player ask me if Squidboards is decent I'll have to be honest and tell them to avoid registering there because it is full of wannabe divas and self absorbed players.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Okay, i'm not even going to talk about Splatoon anymore.

Brianstorm, can you reread this thread and know why we're not taking you seriously anymore? Your initial post pretty much has a lot of hostility packed into it(My teams are dumb and clueless and i need to carry every single one of these losers), but note how this topic went to **** after:

22 -_-

You know what.

Please ask for a moderator to close this thread and deactivate my account, I'm not coming here anymore. I dont need to deal with self absorbed players thinking they know everything and making assumptions about how I play when everyone and their mom knows the ranked mode is not fair most of time and has a lot of clueless kids and rank scums ruining the random matches. I came here looking for a good team mate cause I thought I would find one but I guess I was wrong

Peace out
You threatened to flounce, something that's not going to make anyone take you seriously anymore not just here but on every singe other forum out there that i know of. While some of us were abrasive i admit, we do deal advice that you can use (Aero RG is rubbish, try out other weapons,points are meaningless in TW) which you took as personal attacks to yourself. We're not attacking you, in fact it's more or less you showcasing your ****ty attitude and when people call you out on it, you play the victim card and then attack them. And you're surprised we act like self-absorbed players or wannabe divas?

The real problem here isn't your style of play, it's your attitude. The reason your rank fluctuates is because you're the one getting carried, not the other way around. The moment you see yourself as a bad player, or see opportunity to improve yourself, THAT's when you get better! That's what gets you to get to A+ and keep it! You can't improve by brushing off losses by saying "Eh, my team sucked!" nor by saying that your team won only because you 'carried it' with a 1/3 KD ratio. You don't just lose 20 times in a row from A+ to A-, that's not your teammates sucking, that's you. The only teammates who know what they are doing, as you say, are aimbot chargers who can blast the enemy team into nothingness on their own or .96 gall or forge players that can reliably score double after double. Just think, just think for a second here, if there are really that many clueless players out there why do they never appear on the other team and only on yours?

I've seen your topic on GFaqs, while i didn't read it in it's entirety i bet those 30 pages worth of content weren't all peachy either. Honestly now that the bad stuff's coming back i have very little faith this topic will end well, especially after this post. Call me in if we're making a serious topic about blaming teams and all that jazz, but this topic is unfortunately done as far as i'm concerned.

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
I didn't start any unnecessary discussion and don't expect me to be quiet if other posters attack me (yeah, there's a difference between giving advices and attacking someone)

Last edited:

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Sincerely speaking that's way better at handling things, good job!

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
And I'm not gonna repeat myself over this "you're getting carried" accusation or that I lied about my rank.

G

girigiriHERO

The moderation here need to keep an eye on some members. You and other two or three individuals giving this board a bad name.

If any Splatoon player ask me if Squidboards is decent I'll have to be honest and tell them to avoid registering there because it is full of wannabe divas and self absorbed players.
If you check ALL my other posts (also once concerning a player who thinks he's bad because he can't reach S) I was more than supportive of their post because they act like a mature individual. You come off as a spoiled 10 year old who doesn't get what they want and throw a temper tantrum blaming everyone but themselves. You're the type of person that would fail a test and blame the teacher for using the only questions you didn't study the night before.

I'm not a wannabe diva (what does that even mean?) and I'm not self absorbed. You clearly don't know what self absorbed means, but you like to use it because it's a big word for someone of your age range. EVERYONE here started to give you VALID advice, which is the opposite of self absorbed. Of course you're ego is so big you think that every post isn't help, but an act of terrorism on you to cut you down. Nobody wants to play with you because you're self absorbed and won't give a **** about your team mate unless they are carrying you to win. You refuse to watch a video made by one of the best Splatoon players in Europe who goes on and on about EXACTLY the type of person you are without having met you and how everything you say is an excuse.

Continue using your Aerospray, continue to rush the objective and get shot down by every weapon that out ranges you, and continue to be a little salty child who doesn't get what they want. Whether or not you want to believe it YOU ARE being carried. That is why you need someone good to play with you in order for you to win. I got to S by doing solo queue. I lost a lot, but I also learned from my mistakes. Did I have ****ty team mates? Yes, sometimes, but a lot of times those ****ty team mates would be on the opposing team as well and give me an easy win. Only when you don't need a squad do you truly prove how good a player you are, but you're incapable of that.

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
Please do not disturb my winning streak and don't kill my SO HAWT vibe. I'm going back to A soon and hopefully A+ on the next rotation

Now I want to be S+, I am too cool for S.

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
I don't know if I should use the new Aerospray or the new Splattershot Pro for TC

And ew... Someone at Nintendo loves Museum D'Alfonsino. It was on rotation twice yesterday and twice today.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I don't know if I should use the new Aerospray or the new Splattershot Pro for TC
You may dislike Alfonsino, but it should be a great map (alongside Arowana) on which to use a longer-ranged weapon, so if I had to pick, I'd suggest that you take the Pro for a spin. If it goes poorly, fair enough, as it's not the weapon you're most used to, and if it goes well, it'll be a good sign that you're able to expand your arsenal, which is important to be able to compete in higher ranks across all different maps and modes.

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
Honest to god you should just start as many bandwidth intensive programs as possible. Stream movies on a couple different computers or something. Then go play with the tempered dynamo. Players will lag so badly you can just destroy them before they can even see you because of the lag. This works with Luna blaster too. Remember to jump, then swing. This is totally serious advice for how to reach S rank at your skill level.

Brianstorm

Senior Squid
NNID
Scizor711
Honest to god you should just start as many bandwidth intensive programs as possible. Stream movies on a couple different computers or something. Then go play with the tempered dynamo. Players will lag so badly you can just destroy them before they can even see you because of the lag. This works with Luna blaster too. Remember to jump, then swing. This is totally serious advice for how to reach S rank at your skill level.
Aren't you a bit too dense? I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom