• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I will draw your inkling !!

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
Oh wow, these are amazing. I hope it's not too much to ask to be added to your list of requests. If so, trust me, I understand 100%, I can ask later.
If you can, I'll attach a picture of my Inkling below as a reference. As well as a hairstyle I'd like you to do if you can, it's pretty intricate so feel free to drop it if it's too much trouble.

The one on the far left if it's at all possible.

Thanks a bunch. Your art looks awesome.
The hairstyles on that reference sheet are phenomenal. It begs the question on why aren't able to have different hairstyles in the game anyway.

Where did you find that reference sheet Oxenfree?

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
The hairstyles on that reference sheet are phenomenal. It begs the question on why aren't able to have different hairstyles in the game anyway.

Where did you find that reference sheet Oxenfree?
Lol, I actually just googled Inkling Girl hairstyles a while back and it stuck with me.

Prinzessin

Inkling
Hello squids!
Sadly no drawings this post but a quick announcement:
I added "rules", please look at them before requesting something

Also, school started so please don't be mad if your drawing takes a little time to be finished :^) thank you all for your patience

CAPTAIN.C

Inkling
NNID
Piratecaptain
Here is my inkling, I would like to keep the green hair color or maybe neon or bright green, I rather enjoy the dark clothing especially the gas mask. If I was to suggest a personality type it would be Devious and Playful, or just plain insane. I find my self using ink mines and the Aerospray RG when ever I need a good laugh.
Thanks!

Attachments

tanzinyagrill

Inkling
Here's my Inkling. She's incredibly fanatic and she always has a somewhat smug grin on her face as she inks every little nook and cranny with her Inkbrush.
As for a pose, something that says 'ready to attack' seems good, while still keeping the brush visible if possible.
I would like it if you could make her hair the reddish color from Ranked mode, and maybe shorten it a bit, so that it ends where the sleeves of the shirt end, for as far as that will affect your drawing.

Your art is really great, by the way, and thanks!

Attachments

Jazzy-Squid94

Inkling
NNID
Justinius94
Have to say these look really amazing so if you ever have time this is my Inkling.

Edit: Preferably with blue hair.

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
Can you draw my gmod inkling self? I need an new icon for the picture

Make me hold a double barrel shotgun from tower unite's virus game world (If it's inapproiate, then feel free to not add it) and/or the aerospray RG

My inkling self (Guy with the gray hoodie, dark red sunglasses and hero runner shoes) is right here

My inkling's team and sunglasses RGB

R: 137
G: 27
B: 27

Oh. & can you make a pose for me? I need an one handed aim with one of the weapons (Double barrel shotgun (From TU's "Virus" Game World) or aerospray RG) to the infected, but dont add the infected to my request. Just me in the photo

Last edited:

Hrulify

Inkling
Hello!! I am Sapph and i want to draw ur inkling!

Please look at these "Rules" before you post a request:

• You have to have a picture of your inkling:
  • //it can be a photo/screenshot from the game or
  • //a drawing u or another person made or
  • //a picture from the squid maker thing (idk what its called)
  • the picture has to have color
  • --------------
  • (if you want anythign changed like another hair color , just tell me :})
If ur request doesnt involve any of these thing i will not draw it,sorry

it will look something like this:
(size: 2000x2500)

you can use your picture as avatar but only if you credit me in your signature !!

• Reila
  • RamenNoodles
  • calthax
  • Chaos_Knight
  • Shy
  • AlphaOmegaSplatter
  • G1ng3rGar1
  • ThatSquidYouKnow
  • KunoichiSquid
  • LopunnyLove
  • Oxenfree
  • CAPTAIN C
  • tanzinyagrill
  • Jazzy-Squid94

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
well fish bait. i dont have a picture of Zerul and the gang. I was wanting to get a team photo of them.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Here!! *is overly proud of just-sketched reference*

Also, if you could make her hugging a kawaii zapfish i would be soooo happyyyy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ tysm

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom