• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I wonder if competitive people will find ridiculous methods for winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I'd like to note those are all games based on competing with each other, so that doesn't make a lot of sense. Nobody is forcing competitiveness into it, you can play how you'd like. You also can't blame people for wanting to compete in the game, since that's mostly the point of the game.
I agree with this.

Even so I don't think there will be anything that will take the fun out of things. I have already experienced frustrastion with this game already, it's still fun though. The only thing to worry about is how much paint you have on the ground and how you'll get it there, and how you will splat the other guy before he splats you.

---

**** sorry for the bump. Forgot I was looking for a thread.

Last edited:

WydrA

Inkling Commander
I agree with this.

Even so I don't think there will be anything that will take the fun out of things. I have already experienced frustrastion with this game already, it's still fun though. The only thing to worry about is how much paint you have on the ground and how you'll get it there, and how you will splat the other guy before he splats you.

---

**** sorry for the bump. Forgot I was looking for a thread.
it'd be ok to bump if it wasn't this thread. This thread should have been dead the instant it was posted tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom