• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If I Made Some Octoling and Squidling Key Chains…?

Which would you buy?

• Octoling

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Squidling

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Both

Votes: 32 50.0%

• Total voters

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
If I made some Octoling and Squidling key chains and sold some via eBay or elsewhere, would any of you be interested? They'd be made on a 3D printer and in various colors. Also, I'm not sure if this violates any TOS here. Anyway, just curious and hoping to get some feedback if I indeed post a link to some and it's not violating the TOS. Thanks all!

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I wouldn't only cause I already have what I want. My girlfriend uses a laser to cut acrylic out and already made an awesome Splatoon necklace for me. But if it wasn't for that, I'd totally be down.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I would be tempted to purchase them both, assuming they look really cool. :P

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't have any funds currently but those would be really cool, I'm sure a lot of people would like them. :)

Unessential

Full Squid
Oh I thought you were talking about the human form inkling. those are still very cool though. they're coloured bloopers! lol

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Hi again all! I have uploaded a photo to deviant art of the Octolings as the key chains at: http://ainjeluv.deviantart.com/art/Splatoon-Octoling-Keychains-Charms-and-Pendants-531254197. Looking for some feedback. Soon they'll be for sale on eBay, too. Thanks and sorry to disappoint you, @Unessential , that these are not the human form. :( Glad you still think they're cool though. If any of you want one bad enough you can buy the Squidlings and let me know if you want an Octoling and I'll help you with that.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Update: Since a lot of people weren't interested in these, I decided to donate them to my local GameStop where they will be distributing the key chains with any preorders of the game they got.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Still got any squids left, I'd love one as a pendant. =]

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I would be interested in an Octoling key chain for sure, but that would depend of the cost and if you ship it to different countries.

By the way, you should ask if people are interested in the key chains again in the future, when this place is bigger and more active.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Still got any squids left, I'd love one as a pendant. =]
I'm just donating all my pre-made key chains/pendants; if you don't mind waiting a day or two for a new one, I'd be happy to print you one or more. Just order here for the Squid:http://www.ebay.com/itm/261815821791?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 . Please specify color and that you want a pendant/key chain in the message to the seller. Also as a reminder, you are NOT limited to the colors shown; you can tell me any color and I'll do my best to get you that color! :)

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I would be interested in an Octoling key chain for sure, but that would depend of the cost and if you ship it to different countries.

By the way, you should ask if people are interested in the key chains again in the future, when this place is bigger and more active.
You can find the listing here for the Octoling key chain: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Splatoon-Octopus-Keychain-Pendant-Charm-/261878598553? . Please specify the color you want and that you want a pendant/key chain in the message to the seller. If you want the red-orange color in the photo be sure to ask for RED-ORANGE or I'll probably just reach for red or orange and not the RED-ORANGE that is closest to the Octoling girls. Also, I DO ship internationally; and as a reminder please realize that you are NOT limited to the colors shown. You can tell me any color and I'll do my best to get you that color. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom