• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If I Made Some Octoling and Squidling Key Chains…?

Which would you buy?

• Octoling

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Squidling

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Both

Votes: 32 50.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
Update: Since a lot of people weren't interested in these, I decided to donate them to my local GameStop where they will be distributing the key chains with any preorders of the game they got.
Admittedly these keychains aren't really my cup of tea, but donating them to the local Gamestop for an unexpected preorder bonus is super nice of you!

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
You should sell these on Etsy! They're very cute, especially the Octoling ones.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
If I had any money to spare I would purchase one or two. Hopefully in the next couple months though. Awesome on the donating to gamestop to have them as pre order bonuses. That's really cool of you

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
If I had any money to spare I would purchase one or two. Hopefully in the next couple months though. Awesome on the donating to gamestop to have them as pre order bonuses. That's really cool of you
They'll still be available! :D

LyonHart

Inkster Jr.
As someone who loves keychains and wants everything possible related to Splatoon, I will undoubtedly support your craft and buy some of all. Of course, they need to be reasonably priced; I'm not Bill Gates. Otherwise, yes I would very much like some :)

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
As someone who loves keychains and wants everything possible related to Splatoon, I will undoubtedly support your craft and buy some of all. Of course, they need to be reasonably priced; I'm not Bill Gates. Otherwise, yes I would very much like some :)
I completely understand. As stated above here are the links to squids and to the octopi. Please specify color(s) and whether you want a key chain/pendant or charm. If the listing is not active when you get to it (because I think one ends in 18 hrs) don't fret as I will relist it tomorrow or later this weekend.

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
How big are they? And
I completely understand. As stated above here are the links to squids (http://www.ebay.com/itm/261815821791?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 ) and to the octopi ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Splatoon-Octopus-Keychain-Pendant-Charm-/261878598553? ) .Please specify color(s) and whether you want a key chain/pendant or charm. If the listing is not active when you get to it (because I think one ends in 18 hrs) don't fret as I will relist it tomorrow or later this weekend.
I bought two but how were we supposed to specify which colors? Also is that the most vibrant green-yellow you can make?

Lefty

Nice la~
How big are they? And

I bought two but how were we supposed to specify which colors? Also is that the most vibrant green-yellow you can make?
You can make a note on items you purchase on Ebay, so you can note what color you want. Though I don't know if you can make a note once you've purchased something.

These look very cute by the way! Nice job~

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
How big are they? And

Attached I have photo showing the most vibrant green-yellow; the one on the spool is semi-translucent; the size is shown in the other photo attached. Also if worst comes to worst you can always email me and tell me which colors you want.

Attachments

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
You can make a note on items you purchase on Ebay, so you can note what color you want. Though I don't know if you can make a note once you've purchased something.

These look very cute by the way! Nice job~
Thanks for both answering the question and for the compliment.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
If anyone is curious, all the cephalopods were shipped off today to their new homes. Also please note that future orders will not have the chain attached; you will have to thread the chain through the charm yourself (due to shipping prices). Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Just got mine in the mail! Great work, really happy with them.
Yay! Glad you like them! I'm so happy they arrived today! This has been a great day! Thanks ever so much and be sure to tell all your friends, family, etc. all about us and our squids (and other stuff). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom