• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If I Made Some Octoling and Squidling Key Chains…?

Which would you buy?

• Octoling

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Squidling

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Both

Votes: 32 50.0%

• Total voters

MINUS

The Once and Future King
NNID
TRUEB7UE
Nice work! Is there any way tomaybe cut down on the white edging around the squid shapes? I'd defintely consider getting one if you refined the design.

Regardless fantastic work!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
The white is the support raft; it's kind of hard to cut back any more on it or else the squid doesn't form right. Also the white is the border that is meant to imitate the black border on the official pins (as I've shown in the picture attached); it also serves to be the white part of the eyes. Lastly, we can't make the border black because we can only print in 2 colors. But thanks for the compliment. :D

Attachments

Last edited:

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
@LouAce Wouldn't mind it, but the cost of the squids/octopi key chains, et. al. is covering the price of shipping alone and if I trade then I'm out that money. I hope that makes sense. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind the trade.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
The squids don't really look curvy, not to offend you, just some constructive criticism, but the Octopi are amazing. I might buy one.
I know; they're quite hard to make and I had to simplify things so my 3D printer wouldn't have a heyday. lol Thanks for the constructive criticism and look forward to a future order. :)

Wrog

Senior Squid
I know; they're quite hard to make and I had to simplify things so my 3D printer wouldn't have a heyday. lol Thanks for the constructive criticism and look forward to a future order. :)
Sorry, I won't order. I live in Canada and eBay is telling me that it will be $25 for shipping, while realistically it could be put in an envelope. If I could though, I would :D

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Sorry, I won't order. I live in Canada and eBay is telling me that it will be $25 for shipping, while realistically it could be put in an envelope. If I could though, I would :D
That is quite absurd! I can't believe it would cost that much! My god; I'll look into it for you and maybe if things work out I can get you one some how. ;)

Wrog

Senior Squid
That is quite absurd! I can't believe it would cost that much! My god; I'll look into it for you and maybe if things work out I can get you one some how. ;)
Alright :D
Hopefully I can get one soon!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Okay fellow inklings, I just found out that the octopi/octoling key chains, etc. shipping info was wrong. I've since updated it for all of you international squiddies! :D This should be much better now!

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
My squiddies arrived.

10/10 would squid again.

Though, just a small note, I though both sides had the squid on it, but it's actually just one side. Just to clarify, I still love them all to death <3

I shall name them N-Zap, Krak-On and Splattershot!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Just a clarification on how these key chains, pendants, and charms are printed/designed since I received another order today: The white background on both is also the color of the pupil or eye of the squid/octopus. If you want something other than white that is also the color of the pupil of the eye. :D Just thought I'd clear this up for you guys! Stay fresh!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Another update: if you live somewhere outside the USA please place your order either on this thread or message me and we'll work things out. EBay is being a pain as these are just being shipped in an envelope and I can't find a shipping option for that. :( So just contact me if you live outside the USA and want one or more. Thanks in advance! Stay fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom