• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If Splatoon had LAN support would you attend offline events?

If Splatoon had LAN support would you attend offline events?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Well i live in Germany and there wouldn't be offline Events so im glad Online Gaming is a thing <3

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
I've said this several times in other places, but ultimately I want to see how the scene develops first. Obviously there's a community (the existence and popularity of this board proves that) but I'm curious as to how popular of a spectator sport Splatoon will prove to be, which will determine a lot of how much Splatoon will be able to grow and make things such as larger LANs viable.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Well i live in Germany and there wouldn't be offline Events so im glad Online Gaming is a thing <3
I actually went to Germany for an exchange program while in high school, and my German exchange partner hosted a LAN party in his basement when I was there. There were a lot of people, and it was a lot of fun. We were up all night, and my host mom made us breakfast in the morning. That was in 2006.

My point being, it doesn't have to be some big special "official" event for Splatoon to be played in a local setting. It can be just for fun. Why do you think Squidboards will be adding regional boards this summer? It's so that we will be able to organize meet ups. Meet ups to do what? To play Splatoon, of course, whether in a "big event" or a smaller, more modest get-together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom