iK Splash Ƨ q u a d (NA/EU squid squad!) *closed until further notice

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
No problem, and uh, what do you mean by this? : o
lol was just a thought ... would be cool to have a shirt with the iK logo on it and your name on the back but ... it was just an idea :)

Scoot

Inkling
NNID
Scootpilgrim
EU player here!
Submitted a form not sure if you're still looking for EU players but here ya go. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
I played with your squad quite a bit yesterday. I usually join Nintendrone when he is on so I hope you guys didn't mind me being there lol. It's good to see squads are already practicing for August and I just came by to wish you guys luck. If you ever need an extra body for practice feel free to send me a message.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
EU player here!
Submitted a form not sure if you're still looking for EU players but here ya go. ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Yay! Welcome fellow Mother fan!
We are in need of more EU members :'D

I played with your squad quite a bit yesterday. I usually join Nintendrone when he is on so I hope you guys didn't mind me being there lol. It's good to see squads are already practicing for August and I just came by to wish you guys luck. If you ever need an extra body for practice feel free to send me a message.

OOOOOH. So that was you!? I remember; we were on the same team at times. We didn't mind you being there you were a great asset. Thank you so much for your kind words and playing with us! You are welcome to play with us at any time!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
how do i get myself on the roster list :)
You are on the list : p I added you in the Splatoon Online Squads thread; this list is just my personal one and I update it when I can xD Right now I'm busy organizing things.

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
Just send an application. I hope my wall of text does not scare you off. I really, really like to talk, so you might have to bear with that as soon as I open up. :x (Oh and of course IF you accept my application.)

Edit: Ugh I just noticed I said my timezone is ECT - but I've just noticed it should be CET (/CEST - Central European (Summer) Time)

Last edited:

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
Don't know if you are still looking for EU players but i have just send my application to you guys :)

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Just send an application. I hope my wall of text does not scare you off. I really, really like to talk, so you might have to bear with that as soon as I open up. :x (Oh and of course IF you accept my application.)

Edit: Ugh I just noticed I said my timezone is ECT - but I've just noticed it should be CET (/CEST - Central European (Summer) Time)
Noted I'll fix it for you : )
Don't know if you are still looking for EU players but i have just send my application to you guys :)

I am! Thank you for applying and welcome to the squad ^-^

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
Thank you for letting me in ;) any traning schedules for the coming weeks?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Thank you for letting me in ;) any traning schedules for the coming weeks?
Not a problem you two! Feel free to message me your skypes!
As for @Zovnig's question; right now we are just joining each other online / playing Turf Wars since we can't *officaly* start training until August!

ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE: After I receive 2 more EU members I am officially closing the applications untill furthur notice. Thank you all.

Sheanor

Inkling
NNID
Shean0r
Hello! I have sent in my application, I hope I filled in everything correctly. If you want to know anything else just message me :3

Thank you!

EsoTeRiC

Inkster Jr.
I seemed to have completely missed the part about posting in this thread after applying but also the rules opened up with google I think, so I didn't even know this thread existed... well here I am. :D

It seems i've come too late though.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well I plan to keep all the applications in case things change; however you are more welcome to look for a new squad ><
I would love to accept everyone but right now the group is too big LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom