• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'll draw your female squids! (no longer accepting new submissions!)

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
@Skittle thine request is done!

A lil bit different than usual, sorry about the odd angle but originally i planned about having it from the waist up but then i had to decide that may be a tad too simple. Actually it's because of my experimental lineart for this drawing which looks really crummy up close but anyway i hope you like!

Last edited:

Skittle

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3026-6718-6213
@Skittle thine request is done!

A lil bit different than usual, sorry about the odd angle but originally i planned about having it from the waist up but then i had to decide that may be a tad too simple. Actually it's because of my experimental lineart for this drawing which looks really crummy up close but anyway i hope you like!
It looks so cute! Thanks so much, the angle is fine :D Could I get the image sent to me in a zip file?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
It looks so cute! Thanks so much, the angle is fine :D Could I get the image sent to me in a zip file?
You can also right click on the image and select 'save image as' to download it! And if you want, you can then put it in a zip!

Unless you're interested in the actual drawing (.clip/.psd) file?

ashes

Inkling
hartranft sec., philadelphia, pennsylvania
NNID
yohane
Switch Friend Code
SW-4384-0852-7998
I'm sorry to hear about your job situation. Do you have commission info hiding somewhere? Your art is super cute, and I have some ideas as to what I want drawn but I would feel bad being so specific for free haha.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I'm sorry to hear about your job situation. Do you have commission info hiding somewhere? Your art is super cute, and I have some ideas as to what I want drawn but I would feel bad being so specific for free haha.
Heyy, thanks for the interest !

I used to have a commission sheet somewhere on my drive, but i think it's lost somewhere. Buuuuutttt i usually charge 30$ to 40$ for full drawings, usually more around 30$. All depends on the complexity!

I'm pretty much open to anything~ when it comes to commissions. Just shoot me a DM, and we can work stuff out!

Last edited:

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
And @Yin_ 's request is done!

And that be all of the requests so far! If anyone have more requests for me, make sure to let me know asap!~

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's so cute!
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Thanks on much!

So if you want another request I will give you one but in a little while I have to work on requests of my own.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's so cute!
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Thanks on much!

So if you want another request I will give you one but in a little while I have to work on requests of my own.
I'm gonna stick to 1 request per person for now, whoops!

Don't fret though, I'll eventually add in the main topic post a deadline of sorts where people who previously made a request can make a new one... Buuuttt I'll also change up the rules a bit when that happens, to keep things interesting and fresh. This basically means there will be different themes on what you can request in the future, if that makes any sense.

An_Skeleton

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7377-7730-9795
Your drawings are so cute! Could I get mine drawn, please? (I hope the image posts right, I haven't used a forum in years)
squid.jpg

Howdy! If you're still feeling up to some oc drawing, I have one. I drew these pics of HER just for this actually ^//^. The first one shows off the color better but the second doesn't have distortion. The third picture just shows how her hair ties in the back.
https://s31.postimg.org/5p7njncor/hair_bit.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/753b7311541fcf0149db032526a979c7/tumblr_p6u7ufJck81tjv67ko2_1280.jpg
I couldn't really word how I wanted the pose to be so I found an an image to help. So she'd be a bit like this https://kz.all.biz/img/kz/service_catalog/133487.jpeg except angled so it's focusing on the upper and inner view of her body, and instead of standing on the floor she'd be pushing/balancing/flipping in a krak-on-splat roller, like she jumped up in the air and spun around with her roller to avoid being splatted or something. I just thought it be a coo pose. If you're okay with everything I'd really love and appreciate if you could draw my oc. That being said, I'll happily wait as long as I need to. Thank you so much for the opportunity and in advanced.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Your drawings are so cute! Could I get mine drawn, please? (I hope the image posts right, I haven't used a forum in years)
View attachment 6307
Sure! I'll add you to the queue list.

Howdy! If you're still feeling up to some oc drawing, I have one. I drew these pics of HER just for this actually ^//^. The first one shows off the color better but the second doesn't have distortion. The third picture just shows how her hair ties in the back.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/753b7311541fcf0149db032526a979c7/tumblr_p6u7ufJck81tjv67ko2_1280.jpg
I couldn't really word how I wanted the pose to be so I found an an image to help. So she'd be a bit like this https://kz.all.biz/img/kz/service_catalog/133487.jpeg except angled so it's focusing on the upper and inner view of her body, and instead of standing on the floor she'd be pushing/balancing/flipping in a krak-on-splat roller, like she jumped up in the air and spun around with her roller to avoid being splatted or something. I just thought it be a coo pose. If you're okay with everything I'd really love and appreciate if you could draw my oc. That being said, I'll happily wait as long as I need to. Thank you so much for the opportunity and in advanced.
I'll accept this without the krak-on roller, (most) weapons in Splatoon are a bit too complex for me to add for a request. I'll be more than happy to draw her doing acrobatics though!

Just a few things i have to add:
I have a personal drawing I'd like to do, so bear in mind it'll take a bit before I'll get to any further requests!
Requests will close on the end of April! Any stuff left on the queue list will be finished afterwards, but any new requests after the 30th of April will not be accepted. If you're still interested, pass me the request before then!

Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing the result, I'm so glad I joined squid boards in time to get one of your amazing works. Perhaps we can make this into an art trade. I could use some splatoon-style practice myself so it will be a lot of fun. What do you say?

Skittle

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3026-6718-6213
You can also right click on the image and select 'save image as' to download it! And if you want, you can then put it in a zip!

Unless you're interested in the actual drawing (.clip/.psd) file?
The thing is, this site compresses the images posted on it, I would like it sent to me in a zip file so I can get the full uncompressed version. It's okay if you don't want to do it, sorry if I'm bothering you.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
The thing is, this site compresses the images posted on it, I would like it sent to me in a zip file so I can get the full uncompressed version. It's okay if you don't want to do it, sorry if I'm bothering you.
It's fine! ;)
I've also posted it on my deviantart, you'll prob find the uncompressed file over there!

Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing the result, I'm so glad I joined squid boards in time to get one of your amazing works. Perhaps we can make this into an art trade. I could use some splatoon-style practice myself so it will be a lot of fun. What do you say?
Sure thing! The drawing I'm making right now is of my own personal squid, so you'll get to see soon enough on what I'd like to have drawn!

Wait no longer, my friend!

(for the record, it's Hero Brella + Hero Snowboots Replica + Front Zip Vest + Bike Helmet!)
So cool! I'll get on it porbably late tonight or tomorrow- i have choir practice and preparations for contest this weekend. Is there a specific pose/expression you want, should i include all the items listed? I'd love to know

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
So cool! I'll get on it porbably late tonight or tomorrow- i have choir practice and preparations for contest this weekend. Is there a specific pose/expression you want, should i include all the items listed? I'd love to know
I'm allright with any pose, though i think a side-ways pose would be interesting! The brella is optional, you can leave it out if it's too much work.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Really great art-work! Nice! :D

I'll post the one I want later when i can get on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom