• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'll draw your female squids! (no longer accepting new submissions!)

I'm allright with any pose, though i think a side-ways pose would be interesting! The brella is optional, you can leave it out if it's too much work.
I've never drawn one before, so I'll give it a try. And by sideways I assume you mean from the angle. I'll get to work!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
@An_Skeleton Your request be done!

(that building took me a grand total of 5 minutes to draw, and it shows!)

Just a heads up, but I've been feeling absolutely awful as of late. I'll pace myself a bit more from now on so i won't burn myself out.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Oh wow, The Zawlt must say, you are quite the talented artist. How's about giving good old Klara/Eirese a try? Haven't seen any ponytailed requests and thought this'd be a good one for ya. Despite the color in this image she's a red inkling, and a quirky one at that. Pretty much has a two way switch to either happy-fun-party time Klara, to vicious battle-merciless Eirese where pretty much....everything dies in turf/ranked/etc.Just to clarify that last bit was just some insight of the character, just think quirky with this one and go nuts by all means.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Oh wow, The Zawlt must say, you are quite the talented artist. How's about giving good old Klara/Eirese a try? Haven't seen any ponytailed requests and thought this'd be a good one for ya. Despite the color in this image she's a red inkling, and a quirky one at that. Pretty much has a two way switch to either happy-fun-party time Klara, to vicious battle-merciless Eirese where pretty much....everything dies in turf/ranked/etc.Just to clarify that last bit was just some insight of the character, just think quirky with this one and go nuts by all means.

I'll add you to the queue right away! :)

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580

I'm not really sure on ideas, but maybe a cheering inkling girl holding an Octobrush? It'd be really cute if she did like a knee fit with her legs as well. I'd love to see what you can do with this! But please try and keep it similar looking to the face of this inkling in picture.

Last edited:

DDatomica94

Inkling
NNID
DDatomica94
Hallo, I loooooove the work I've seen here and was wondering if you could add me to the queue :0 you can turn him female, I don't mind at all (^:

Just some insight into personality: basically a shy purple squiddo not fond of close encounters, and so prefers chargers (specifically a Firefin Splat Charger). I imagine her posing next to her charger; arms crossed while leaning back on it, and she'd be smiling while looking off to the side. I was thinking she could be doing this pose behind a Splash Wall since that's one of my favorite subs. Oh, and since you mentioned you were interested in drawing pajamas/sleepwear, it would be amazing if you swapped the current pants with pajamas lol. Sorry if that's a lot to ask, but I'm definitely open to negotiating or providing more detail if you want. Either way, thanks for considering and keep up the great work!

Attachments

Skittle

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3026-6718-6213
It's fine! ;)
I've also posted it on my deviantart, you'll prob find the uncompressed file over there!

Sure thing! The drawing I'm making right now is of my own personal squid, so you'll get to see soon enough on what I'd like to have drawn!
Thanks, just got the uncompressed version. Thanks again so much! I'll put your art in the next
Inkopolis Trends

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, i'm glad you all are excited for this! :D I'm having a blast doing these, but i've noticed they're slowly starting to wear me out.
I'm going to add a maximum amount of requests to the main topic on top of the deadline. Make sure to grab a spot, if you can!

I'm not really sure on ideas, but maybe a cheering inkling girl holding an Octobrush? It'd be really cute if she did like a knee fit with her legs as well. I'd love to see what you can do with this! But please try and keep it similar looking to the face of this inkling in picture.
I'm willing to do this, minus the weapon. I can make her hold something simple (like a drink), but Splatoon weapons are a bit too complex to draw for a request.
I'm uncertain what you mean with knee fit, is it a pose or the type of leg guard?

Hallo, I loooooove the work I've seen here and was wondering if you could add me to the queue :0 you can turn him female, I don't mind at all (^:

Just some insight into personality: basically a shy purple squiddo not fond of close encounters, and so prefers chargers (specifically a Firefin Splat Charger). I imagine her posing next to her charger; arms crossed while leaning back on it, and she'd be smiling while looking off to the side. I was thinking she could be doing this pose behind a Splash Wall since that's one of my favorite subs. Oh, and since you mentioned you were interested in drawing pajamas/sleepwear, it would be amazing if you swapped the current pants with pajamas lol. Sorry if that's a lot to ask, but I'm definitely open to negotiating or providing more detail if you want. Either way, thanks for considering and keep up the great work!
Hey, I'm certainly willing to draw that minus the splat charger/splash wall for reasons I've given above. I can give her something else small to hold, if you'd like!

DDatomica94

Inkling
NNID
DDatomica94
Hey, i'm glad you all are excited for this! :D I'm having a blast doing these, but i've noticed they're slowly starting to wear me out.
I'm going to add a maximum amount of requests to the main topic on top of the deadline. Make sure to grab a spot, if you can!

I'm willing to do this, minus the weapon. I can make her hold something simple (like a drink), but Splatoon weapons are a bit too complex to draw for a request.
I'm uncertain what you mean with knee fit, is it a pose or the type of leg guard?

Hey, I'm certainly willing to draw that minus the splat charger/splash wall for reasons I've given above. I can give her something else small to hold, if you'd like!
Niiiice! Yeah that's definitely fine, I would just like her to be holding one of those shakes from Crusty Sean's then (^:

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
A drink would be pretty cool tbh, also i mean a knee fit

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Would you be willing to add Pearlie to the queue? Maybe a waste up in her Octo Expansion outfit, and she's showing off her hands covered in bling.

If you're focusing on OCs only, or just think your queue is full enough, then no worries.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Would you be willing to add Pearlie to the queue? Maybe a waste up in her Octo Expansion outfit, and she's showing off her hands covered in bling.

If you're focusing on OCs only, or just think your queue is full enough, then no worries.
No worries, will be a good finisher. I'll add you to the queue.

And with that, the requests are now maxed out and CLOSED! Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm, and I'll now work my way through the queue until all remaining requests are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom