I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
to draw inklings for everyone is so kind and everything looks great :scared:
it really is beautiful...

...I would also ask for a picture but I don't feel right about giving you more work:(
if you wanna drop one in all good! i just do these on my spare time so i don't really feel the workload hehe >w<

GangstaPanda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LittleSkittlez
Oh wow.I am so sorry looking back n it now that is way too complicated.So sorry will change to something a lot simpler. A light blue inking boy wearing studio headphones,Varsity Jacket and White Arrows with his octobrush leaning on one shoulder and his other hand in his pocket,with a grin on his face please :)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
If they're on mobile, they sometimes tend to double post. I've seen it in several other forums, and I'm sure it'd be just as likely to happen here as I'm pretty sure they're the same web host.
I hate it, it likes to say there was an error posting it and then I press post again and then it double posts :mad:

ArbyDoo

Inkling
NNID
kaiya.dovahkinky
Hey, great work with these! I'd like you to draw my inkling Arby in my favourite set for looks please c:

Could she be laid down on a bench on one of those mobiles with the squid shape? :3

Also, lavender coloured ink for her would be cool :3

Attachments

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
some excellent work here!
hope you don't mind, but are second requests allowed?
If so, I'd like a picture of a Male inkling, Lime Green colour and blue eyes, wearing Blue Lo-Tops, White Shirt and Urchins Cap. (ref)
As for a pose, I'd like him to be lying down, legs casually outstretched, back propped up leaning against a Splash Wall. a Bento Splatterscope may be added lying down next to him.
(closest ref I could find: Line added as wall reference.)
(EDIT: Nope, not finalized at all. Apologies for the inkonvenience.)

Last edited:

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
Here is mine from different angles. I like blue ink and cute poses. My favorite stage is Camp Triggerfish, and I would like my weapon shown too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom