I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
So THIS is where all of those epic pictures I've been seeing comes from! I must say your art's quite impressive. Anyway if ya don't mine I kinda have one here myself. The look's pretty much modeled after Numbuh 1 of the Kids Next Door:

I'd like for him to be holding a Sploosh O-Matic over his shoulder like Sora and his keyblade. And for him to be olive green instead of the picture's purple.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Leaving a notice to say that I have edited my thing.
I was messing around to get a better set that also happened to fit pretty well.

Last edited:

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
I edited my request for my drawing. I don't know if it is too late but I changed my post. Ill put it here just in case. I would like a girl inkling with light blue color with Piranha Pit in the background. I want her to be aiming the Custom E-liter 3k Scope and wearing the Soccer Headband, Varsity Jacket, and Plum Casuals.

Tri

Inkling
NNID
chambergojd
Wow, that's a long list. Oh well, might as well join and wait for that amazing piece of art~

Can I get a dark blue boy inkling, third skin tone with the Squid Nordic, Camo Zip Hoodie, and Blueberry Casuals? I'd also like to have him holding the Carbon Roller and a Burst Bomb on the side. If it helps, this is basically the pose.

Thanks in advance! I'll probably upload a pic of the actual inkling soon.

Oh, and Hammerhead in the background would be cool.
download.png

Edit: If he could look like this, but with a dark blue color and black Squid Nordic. Thanks again!

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I edited my request for my drawing. I don't know if it is too late but I changed my post. Ill put it here just in case. I would like a girl inkling with light blue color with Piranha Pit in the background. I want her to be aiming the Custom E-liter 3k Scope and wearing the Soccer Headband, Varsity Jacket, and Plum Casuals.
You're not too late-well, @SgtUBER isn't working on yours right now-so I think you're fine.
Tri- added to the list
Can't wait to see the rest of the artwork!

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Ironically I love dreams like these cause when I have em' I end up getting the item within the next 5-12 hours unexpectedly. I wonder if anyone else can relate @~@
i dont get dreams like that...mind tend to delve deeper into things. take a look at my fanfiction (URLs are in signiture) they started out as a dream i had.

just you you are aware. when these dreams show up its like i am living in that dream. everything is what is suppose to be for that universe. and i have been there my entire life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom