I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
I can't wait to see mine! Even though I'm way down in the list xD but I like seeing the others also~ such nice artwork ow o

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
@Leronne, @SgtUBER I didn't know SgtUBER is NS*UBERU - I've played with you before - I believe more than once, but I know I've played with quite a few NS members so I can't remember who and when :) Actually I looked up your roster and I think I've played with most of you one time or another. You guys seem to be a recurring set of players in my lobbies for some reason, and I never realized you were right here on squidboarts :) Somehow I thought you were a Japanese squad, but there might be an ND* I'm confisuing you with as well... :cool:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
@Leronne, @SgtUBER I didn't know SgtUBER is NS*UBERU - I've played with you before - I believe more than once, but I know I've played with quite a few NS members so I can't remember who and when :) Actually I looked up your roster and I think I've played with most of you one time or another. You guys seem to be a recurring set of players in my lobbies for some reason, and I never realized you were right here on squidboarts :) Somehow I thought you were a Japanese squad, but there might be an ND* I'm confisuing you with as well... :cool:
Oh, ND*? Those are people who are part of the @Nintendome famillioli. If you are subscribed to his channel, then you're part of the famillioli and can add the ND* to your name. I'm ND*Journ in game.

Award

Very interesting! That explains why there's so many. It's rare that I play a full session of either solo or squads and don't play 2 or more ND* members. I never understood how there could be SO many - though some have kana names - not sure if there's ALSO an ND* in Japan, or if there's just a lot of Japanese subscribers, or ust western players using Kana names (I didn't even know that could be a thing until I saw kana-named Inklings in my plaza with Miiverse posts.) I've probably been in streams and don't even know it :)

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Y'know what? If I keep waiting for requests to die down I might as well wait until next year. I'm requesting now if that's okay :D

The inkling I want is in my avatars, with the tan work boots for the shoes. The weapon he is holding is the Bamboozler 14 MK III. For the background, can you make him shown leaning on the U crate in the center of the stage, one foot a leaning, and grinning? Don't shot his teeth, just show a devious/cool smile. His eye color is grey and his skin tone is the second one starting from the left. Also, try your best to position the bamboozler in the best way, but please make him hold it, you can make him hold it with both hands if that looks better for you.

Is that everything? I think thats everything. Thank you for the hard work man! Can't wait to hear from mine!

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Oh, yeah that thing. I just pick my opinion on which one is better, with popularity at the back of my mind. Science and planes were my opinion, but I thought they'd win...

Award

Oh, yeah that thing. I just pick my opinion on which one is better, with popularity at the back of my mind. Science and planes were my opinion, but I thought they'd win...
Totally OT but I'm so glad to see I'm not the only Sploosh main that hasn't forgotten about the #SplooshRevoloosh! ;)

Also, I want to love the Bambi MkIII but every time I use it I wish it were my beloved Mk1!

As for requests, I main too many things to have a single drawing. I need a drawing of my inkling with a vast weapon rack :)

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Totally OT but I'm so glad to see I'm not the only Sploosh main that hasn't forgotten about the #SplooshRevoloosh! ;)

Also, I want to love the Bambi MkIII but every time I use it I wish it were my beloved Mk1!

As for requests, I main too many things to have a single drawing. I need a drawing of my inkling with a vast weapon rack :)
Yup! Nowadays I use the neo sploosh to push the sploosh's powers to the max. Also, a tip for the mk III is to throw a burst bomb then an un uncharged shot and it gets them.

Award

Yup! Nowadays I use the neo sploosh to push the sploosh's powers to the max. Also, a tip for the mk III is to throw a burst bomb then an un uncharged shot and it gets them.
I have the annoying habit of reminding squadmates about the #SplooshRevoloosh whenever we win and I lead the k/d or dunked the objective while Splooshinating ;)

Yeah, I know that's the main thinking of the mk3 - but I think I'm so used to double tap from the Mk1 that it just feels unnatural even though it should be powerful :P Though I'm probably in a small minority that mains the Mk1 as the majority of bamboozlers seem to use Mk2. I traded my Mk2 for Mk3, but Mk1 is the one I reach for 80% of the time. I'm a little more likely to go Mk3 in something like Hammerhead Zones where the bursts really help with maneuverability and coverage (and walls are hard to position well.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom